We Made It Through Yet Another Week

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok rog-

How do you interpret that? My guess is they home equitized a bunch of it.

Blahoo! isn't impressed:

This monthly measure of consumer debt is volatile and subject to massive revisions. It is also released well after every other consumer spending indicator, including weekly chain store sales, auto sales, consumer confidence, retail sales, and personal consumption. For these reasons, the market almost never reacts to the consumer credit report.

If the markets end lower, however, this will be one of the "things" blamed for the "non-panic" selling, yes?

Est!

Your name jogged some very interesting and lucid memories of my August, 1975 est Training. And my unasked question to you is obvious.

Though you joined two days ago I missed your first post. With that being said, welcome to our growing community! ?:)

Fond memories of "The Saturday Night Massacre?" :D

Did you have Ted Long or Stuart Emory perchance?

Very fond memories of the "massacre" Charliss! Had neither Ted nor Emory as a trainer, though subsequently attended an Est event hosted by Emory. He was terrific!

Est!

Your name jogged some very interesting and lucid memories of my August, 1975 est Training. And my unasked question to you is obvious.

Though you joined two days ago I missed your first post. With that being said, welcome to our growing community! ?:)

Gladiator,

Thanks for the welcome....actually been a member for a few months now and just lurking....as for my name they are my intials since im not creative enough to come up with anything else....please forgive me but i have no idea what est training is and therfore not sure what unasked question is obvious.

Doc....been an ewaver for a few years i find hurst cycles fasinating and really appreciate your work here.

The unasked question was when you took the Training, which you didn't take, so the question not only remains unasked but doesn't have to be asked! Understand that ever since I did it twenty-seven years ago, every time I see those three letters arranged in that permutation, those happy Est memories :) get activated!

Gladiator,

thanks for the link....i take it must have made an change in your life

Archived