We Made It Through Yet Another Week

The reason why we're flat is because we're between a rock and a hard place - I mean, between strong support and resistance lines (COMPX 1410 and 1420). Once one of them is broken, the index will make a significant move in the direction of the breakout. Hopefully, that would be down - but I am starting to get worried by the fact that we're spending more time closer to the upper end of the range... Something's cooking.

Regards,

Vesselin

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Est!

Your name jogged some very interesting and lucid memories of my August, 1975 est Training. And my unasked question to you is obvious.

Though you joined two days ago I missed your first post. With that being said, welcome to our growing community! :)

The gold speculators are getting wildly excited. Is any of you familiar with VNVNF? That's a no-name gold explorer with a horrible chart and almost no volume. It's so bad, it's usually down on up days for gold.

Well, that sucker just had a 16% jump up on high volume.

Regards,

Vesselin

Was thinking about HD for a long here. Beaten up already. MACD looks ok in all timeframes. Might outperform over the short term sideways-up phase. I'm in for a 10% position.

HD, daily.

I like the MACD positive divergence, but I think u get one more dip down before a potential dong. I wanted it other day at low 23.XX, but never got there. FWIW, TC2000 (if anyone uses that) also shows positive divergence for 18 day TSV and 18 day TSV moving average, just that money stream is not flowing into it. I'm passing on HD, but good luck. Think u got a low risk dong. Sorry if below trendlines sloppy...it was quick chart.

post-3-1039199224_thumb.jpg

"So Shrub trots out his press secretary to cover his ass... shows exactly how much emphasis and importance he gives to our current economic dilemma... I guess if he doesn't admit there's a problem it will go away... In effect, since he won't step up as a spokesman, the White House Press Sec'y is the new Treasury Dept."

Fart, come on. W opening his mouth at a time like this could be very scary.

SG, would too many posters on this board be called an We Wave.

Est!

Your name jogged some very interesting and lucid memories of my August, 1975 est Training. And my unasked question to you is obvious.

Though you joined two days ago I missed your first post. With that being said, welcome to our growing community! :)

Fond memories of "The Saturday Night Massacre?" :D

Did you have Ted Long or Stuart Emory perchance?

Archived