Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrStool

Intraday Stool Test Pm Trading 11/25/02

Getting a bit of a load spike, but not enough to crash the server.

There are page turners at the bottom of thread, and one click buttons at right to bring you back to top. I will talk to the developer about turning the pages easier at the bottom. Also there's a link to take you to first unread post.

Guest Guest

If this test post is nothing is it really nothing? If in reality it is really nothing, why is it nothing? If Barester reads this in the woods was it really read?

Another little quirk it has is when there are many pages it will allow you to select 1,2,3 or the last. If you read 1-5 before you left and came back, that's a pain...

:rolleyes:

Drano: The last time he shamelessly plugged it, I bought @ .77 and sold @ 1.10 I think. Took about a week. Went to 1.20+. We'll see.

Sweef, I bet it starts to move now. I get his column via email and just got it, so I bet others will to and may start to buy once they digest it.

There is a link at the top of the page- Go to first unread post- that will take you to the first unread post.

We have 58 users on board and 35 posts since about 12:50. So far, so good.

Thanks Doc, I see the page turner now. Maybe the last unread selector will serve fine for the other...

words to self...you must learn to welcome change... :rolleyes:

Hey Beav,

I noticed the effect codes were upper case here vs lower case on old, that help?

Be sure to put the text between the code tags.

And click "close all tags" when through.