Intraday Stool Test Pm Trading 11/25/02

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

I'm on vacation this week and next. I'm using my home computer today.

I had two windows open to Stool and one to another site. A few minutes ago a box came up from, I assume, my computer saying MSN C++ something or other. I could not get rid of it and it froze my two Stool windows but not the other site. I closed down and rebooted. Could this have had to do with the spike?

The load spike appears relateed to everyone coming on at once at the same time downloading the Sound file. The load is still very heavy, but I see no real problems.

Let's try something

spx6.png

As I was in the process of opening the PM thread back in the Old Faithful part of town a minor emergency came up which needed my immediate attention, so I had to take a later train to this part of town.

One of the things that fills me with :D are the preserved post numbers, which does wonders for my obsession in that area.

Something that left me in :o and downright horror, however, is the absence of the BIGGRIN Smiley! Doc - please tell me that I just overlooked it somehow. I don' want to find out that for some reason he got excommunicated from Stoolville!

And I told my Companion Eagle to meet me here - he wasn't allowed on the train. Hope he didn't get lost and fly off to another part of Stoolville.

Archived