World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Capricious curves

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LATEST NEWS AND OPINION MUST READ How the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Is Proof of a Rigged System by Money Morning Staff Reports •  October 24, 2016

The AT&T-Time Warner merger is proof that the t-comm and content industries are rigged.

MUST READ 5 Things To Watch For by Craig Wilson •  October 24, 2016

Here’s what to watch for in news stories that will be impacting the global market. We filter through the news so you don’t have to. Covered this week we highlight oil, China, BREXIT and more…

MUST READ Shocking News About Social Security by Michael Covel •  October 24, 2016

Social Security recipients are getting the shaft.

MUST READ Why the Spot Gold Price Today Is Higher by Diane Alter •  October 24, 2016

The spot gold price today (Monday) was modestly higher in early trading as the U.S. dollar fell.

MUST READ Here’s Why Hedge Funds Are Poised for a Comeback – and Why It Matters to You by Shah Gilani •  October 24, 2016

Hedge funds’ massive underperformance isn’t just because funds are no longer hedging against market moves.

MUST READ Hacktivism on the rise? Welcome to the well-predicted future by Constantin Gurdgiev •  October 24, 2016

Given a rising prevalence and impact of the cyber attacks in recent weeks, here are some slides from my February 2016 course notes on ERM with warnings about the same back at the end 2015 – start of 2016:

MUST READ Slouching Towards Election Day by James Howard Kunstler •  October 24, 2016

I’m more comfortable about Hillary — though I won’t vote for her — because it will be salutary for the ruling establishment to unravel with her in charge of it. That way, the right people will be blamed for the mismanagement of our national affairs.

MUST READ The Great Wall Street/Washington Con Job: The “Recovery” That Never Happened, Part 1 by David Stockman •  October 24, 2016

Between 1870 and 1913, the real GDP of the United States—as best they can estimate it—-rose from $20 billion to $131 billion (1958$). That gain of 4.3% per annum compounded over 43 years is the highest on record for a continuous equivalent period o…

There's still a 5 day cycle projection of 2156 they didn't quite hit, but other than that nothing pointing outside the range of yesterday's high and this morning's low. 

I'm heading out to the Reading Terminal Market. 

Archived