Communication

Actual answering machine outgoing messages - from tech-sol.net:

"My wife and I can't come to the phone right now, but if you'll leave your name and number, we'll get back to you as soon as we're finished."

"A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're not here. So leave a message."

"Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money."

"Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailed out of RYVNX on Friday's rally. I made a small profit on a position I have held since December. I think they will pump it and then stick in a whoopsaw. For me the down day is not the day to short. I will be looking for a down day Friday or Monday, maybe Tues. After that da boyz should jam it up and take the hand off from the shorts when they cover. I hope to get in then when the boyz are short. At this point they should be ready to back off on the feed. This is why I said 26.70 is my upside target. The NASTY was the old leader. The gang will continue to pump this index in an effort to drag up the others. They want everyone to think the good ol' days are coming back. Suck 'em in. So much for my plan. We'll see what happens.

BARE thinks we're back in a trading derange.

He'll be surprised if it rallies much from here.

Thinks DJIA 8000 will operate as a magnet FUR a while until there's evdience to move mkt, hard one way or the UDDER.

Thinks Ms Mkt SNOT going anywhere to speak of on the upside until war clouds disappear or we start war and it's clear we're "winning".

Thinks odds weigh FUR resolution on the downside.

Thinks this rally will be too much too soon, starting from too high a level to sustain.

Once again, Wall St will be done in by overeagerness.

Just a GUESS, y'all.

As a journalist, I wouldn't presume to tell an individual how to trade, nor should I. Most of you know I am opposed to trading options from the buy side. In any case, the shorter the time frame of your trade, the better your chances of not ultimately getting killed.

As for fucutures, only masochists trade fucutures. Why do you think they are called fucutures?

In all seriosity, it all depends on how much moolah you have, what % of it is in fucutres, what your capacity for loss is, and what you are comfortable with in terms of a time horizon.

Archived