World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Heated heckling

Thanks. 

Apparently the cardiologist who made the diagnosis over the weekend forgot a minor detail

...to schedule the procedure with the cath lab. 

But now it's all set. 

Between 9:30 and 2:00. 

Reminds me of Comcast.

Let's just say that a little hell was raised by yours truly when I found out I wasn't on the schedule.  

Peace Brother......

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All-

Just received a call from our favorite stock proctologist, live from his hospital bed. 

He sounded good and was in good spirits, even though the news was bad:  that the artery that's blocked is "the widow maker," and that it's 90% obstructed and can't be remedied with a stent.  He's scheduled to go for bypass surgery and will be out of it for a few days.  As he put it, it was "the 2nd worst possible outcome, and I don't feel like discussing the first."

So, please join me in sending our positive thoughts, best wishes, love and prayers (and whatever else we have to deploy) for an easy procedure and a quick, speedy recovery.  We'll hope to see our Doc back here by or even before the weekend.

Hey All-

Just received a call from our favorite stock proctologist, live from his hospital bed. 

He sounded good and was in good spirits, even though the news was bad:  that the artery that's blocked is "the widow maker," and that it's 90% obstructed and can't be remedied with a stent.  He's scheduled to go for bypass surgery and will be out of it for a few days.  As he put it, it was "the 2nd worst possible outcome, and I don't feel like discussing the first."

So, please join me in sending our positive thoughts, best wishes, love and prayers (and whatever else we have to deploy) for an easy procedure and a quick, speedy recovery.  We'll hope to see our Doc back here by or even before the weekend.

Power to you Doc!  

Archived