Speaking Of Sex . . .

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tough to see a market "dover sole" that continues to produce such monster + ticks.

exactly, "dover sole" readings now that we are in a confirmed downtrend will only produce brief local rallies. Significant if you are a leveraged scalper but otherwise meaningless in the big pic. Short every one when it happens.

auntie: no argument in the micro sense. However in the macro world, the debt liquidation will have to take its toll. From a personal point of view I hope the planes are flying thrui xmas, I am long 4 rt tickets to Tucson.

The ual situation is a classic debt problem. They need to liquidate jets to raise cash yet the oversupply makes it difficult to find a buyer. A micrcosm, if you will. Greenspew fu**** up big time, the great credit and asset bubble that he facilitated is coming home to roost.

I have a small company that sells aircraft parts. Deflation has been brutal the last two years. Manufacturers are selling new parts for less than we can sell used. Most all the jets they have are are secured against debt. Or at least any plane that would sell in today's market.

Archived