Speaking Of Sex . . .

I'm kinda thinkin' they don't do much. A weak 8-13 day cycle swup that doesn't last long. It all depends on your time horizon. The 5 hour - 1 day cycles look like still up, but not much. Looks like the up phase is poopin' out. If the 5 hour cycle rules, this is the top. If not, then look at 2 PM.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AssMast, seems like its unfolding as expected.  If we hit a major bottom in March 2003 I'm going monster dong on it.  We'll see, time and indicators will tell as we approach.  Right now its short party til you drop!

Indeed, the 4 yr cycle low won't happen when the majority of jackasses are looking for it.  It'll happen when they give up looking for it after they've been sorely disappointed and spanked.   Now til March will provide that missing ingredient.

Pile, it's ok if you go dong but don't talk about it. it scares everybody :grin:

I know, but kidding aside I don't want to make the same mistake I made back on Oct 9th. Missed a great money making opp and suffered too long on the short side fighting it periodically on the way up. Thinking ahead and preparing emotionally now for that day. Besides, when that time comes Stoolville doesn't need to come to a screaching halt like it almost did last week. That was depressing :cry:

Go with the flow, not trying to win friends here, trying to win buck$.

Fart: why would you expect bubblevision to change? They are hanging on to their jobs by the slimmest of margins. If they did not outright lie, they would have to turn the lights out.

Roger Arnold 12/6

One of Treasury Secretary O'Neill's platforms was the maintenance of the previous administration's "strong dollar" policy. This may be the signal that the administration is going to back away from this policy. The Yen began strengthening as soon as the announcement was made and gold spiked up 2 dollars at the same time; leaving me to conclude that the currency traders are drawing the same conclusion.

This would signal a shift fiscal policy and an indication that the Federal government is now going to move to get fiscal policy ahead of the economy and to stimulate the economy.

A depreciation of the dollar would: Drive up gold prices.

when is scam week? Are there any more Feed meetings until the end o the year? Doc.... you gonna say 140 on the HUI now sooner rather then later?

I need a 15,000+ balance on my account before year end so I can wind things up and move things around.

So I need to make sure I don't get blindsided going into the holidaze....

AssMast, seems like its unfolding as expected. ?If we hit a major bottom in March 2003 I'm going monster dong on it. ?We'll see, time and indicators will tell as we approach. ?Right now its short party til you drop!

Indeed, the 4 yr cycle low won't happen when the majority of jackasses are looking for it. ?It'll happen when they give up looking for it after they've been sorely disappointed and spanked. ? Now til March will provide that missing ingredient.

Pile, it's ok if you go dong but don't talk about it. it scares everybody :grin:

I know, but kidding aside I don't want to make the same mistake I made back on Oct 9th. Missed a great money making opp and suffered too long on the short side fighting it periodically on the way up. Thinking ahead and preparing emotionally now for that day. Besides, when that time comes Stoolville doesn't need to come to a screaching halt like it almost did last week. That was depressing :cry:

Go with the flow, not trying to win friends here, trying to win buck$.

PD,

That's why I always keep my eye on the trendlines.

Oct 10:

NDXoct10J.jpg

This rallyette is presenting more gifts to shorts. Cmaps rule! We likely crash when the 12 and 6 month cycles start pointing South....imo.

Archived