Speaking Of Sex . . .

sorry rockhead, IQ charts went down about an hour ago. Java charts gotta do snapshots... This info from another beta charting system, also java. It runs in a daily timeframe but updates live every 15 seconds for ECNs which just give dancing candles. see what I can find, as tiggers are in and back into watch mode.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we got that great Unemployment news MH was expecting yesterday, we can look forward to that Consumer Credit report at 3PM for October....

Think about it, the street expects it to come in at 7.1B, the previous month was + $9.9B... if the number comes in on the street target, that means the consumer economy shrunk during this period, if it comes in near the previous month, then consumer credit bubble fears kick in...

Now we got that great Unemployment news MH was expecting yesterday, we can look forward to that Consumer Credit report at 3PM for October....

Think about it, the street expects it to come in at 7.1B, the previous month was + $9.9B... if the number comes in on the street target, that means the consumer economy shrunk during this period, if it comes in near the previous month, then consumer credit bubble fears kick in...

exactly, and i hope till 3 p.m. the 5 hr and 1 cycles go a bit more up, then i will go short.

A mohel retired after 50 years of dedicated service. Having saved the remains of his profession for all those years, he decided to have a keepsake made and took them to a craftsman with instructions to make whatever useful item could be had out of them. Several weeks went by and the mohel returned to the craftsman to see what had become of his life?s work..

Proudly the craftsman handed the Mohel a beautiful wallet perfectly sewn. ?What is this?, the Mohel declared, ?after all these years of work all I get is a stinking wallet.?

Yes, explained the craftsman, that?s it, but stroke it a few times and it turns into a 3 piece set of luggage :D

that qqv was my post, I delete my cookies almost everyday to control spam, forgot to log back in

sniff

Sniff...

Can u chart it? If not, what time frame should I be looking at? Thanks

Sniff...

Here is my stab at the chart. I didnt get the same numbers as you as I dont follow the QQV. Am probably grasping at trendline here, but it's a chart. Interesting that there is so much red color in the chart as compared to green. Does that mean something to you options players?

post-3-1039192132_thumb.jpg

Guest AssMaster

Pile:

Perhaps your scenario would would bear out what I am seeing in a stock like AMAT.

To my eye, it looks like it wants to make a right shoulder here. Dropped to the putative neckline today (14.3), up to right shoulder (17) over the next several days (also filling that gap there), then down into the crapper around 11.5, up to attempt retest of 17 which fails under 14.50 and then down to under 10 bucks early 2003. It might be a buy at 7.50 or so in early 2003. :)

And the same pattern goes for KLAC, SMH, and everything tech.

Tech stocks would be a good candidate for over-anticipating the bottom in the 4 year cycle and thereby creating two false anticipatory bottoms, each with higher anticipation...the failure of which creates greater despair. The despair will be very great if the Oct. 2002 4 year low fails. Oh yes.

Could tech bears believe it if Oct. 2002 was actually IT? The big one? Doesn't look like the big one. Nah. So it sounds like panic buying and panic selling will increase until everyone is afraid to buy. Hell, if AMAT was under 5 dollars *I* would be afraid to buy it!

Hey Fart where are you closing your Nem short?

Is it more than a daytrade.

POG Feb futures contract hit a perfect double top. at 330 of course. Potentially bearish at least short term. but also a close above 326.20 will print big bullish engulfing for the week, so that says go long daily time frame. But failure to close above 50% of today's range would say short term ie hourly top.

Whaddya say?close today or hold for the next daily low 4 or 5 days out?

Archived