Speaking Of Sex . . .

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Doc in the Anals you speak of gold stocks being in a bear market which I know you do not believe, but it might scare some bugs in the morning.

What would make you change your mind on gold..... a break above 330. or a close above 125 on the Hewy?

When gold started its recent upward move after closing a gap in 315-316 area it started this move without the benefit of any news. These I beleive are the most important moves as they are clearly the result of more buyers than sellers. Afterall, isn't that what all market moves are about.

Buy the buy....... This mornings set-up smells like it has the posibility for a good reversal. Those MMs would like nothing more than to catch a lot of sheeple panic and close short term shorts with cheap shares let the markets recover and do the whole thing over again. Remember how many times they have pulled this crap and I do believe the the daily stocs are dover soled......

machinehead, do you think there's any chance the gov't will outlaw gold ownership like FDR did?

jcr...

Not to intrude on MH, and he will speak for himself, but, IMO

1. The will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

2. Do all metals transactions stricltly in cash with no names on receipts....use intials if you must. No credit card, no wire, just say no to such transactions for they can trace them later. Buy in lots less than $10,000 from someone "willing to work with you".

3. There would be a revolution.

Archived