World Stock Markets Trading Discussion 1/11/16 - Skittish safeguards

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!

US about $36 a barrel, problem with Middle East if shipping cost which are 5x production, not much "local" consumption in that sh*t hole.  Most of the World producers at 30 a barrel are in deep deep trouble:

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/economy/the-cost-to-produce-a-barrel-of-oil/index.html?iid=EL

Me long when everyone is selling in early as usual!

Panic its panic,EW once things retrace past 78.6 they almost always go all the way back.

They said crude storage capacity is getting maxed out world wide

AND DEMAND side

Us is headed for recession along with rest of the globe.

Sure it'll come back but me thinks it gets a lot worse b4 it gets better.

Tough to argue the Panic and momentum in Crude.....But....Me made a few bucks going long Natty in the 2.00 range only to watch it drop to 1.65 and now over 2.40!  Fundermentals for Natty were touted as much worse than Crude....But....Keep an eye on rig count....For Natty and Crude rig counts keep dropping....For Natty the "bottom" in count hit a couple weeks after the price crashed to 1.65....Not saying this will happen with Crude but keep an eye on rig counts no matter what other noise is around.....

At 10 bucks, would there be any profitable oil companies out there?

Is amazon profitable?

The real question is would the National Oil Producer's benefit if the open market in oil failed. If the oil price went to $10, the problem would be reliability of production, workers laid off, the ones left not being able to maintain the equipment etc, when your tanker turns up to load your 1,000,000 barrels it takes 2 weeks instead of 2 days.

The real price of non WTI or Brent has already reached $24

01/08 OPEC Basket: $28.46 +1.61

01/08 
:*$27.87 -1.19

01/08 
:**$27.87 ($44.65/2015)

01/08 
: $23.65

Archived