World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Canadians 10/19/15

That's ballsy...

Not only do you have an iron stomach but you might own a set of steel balls.

LOL....want to add at 33 so close.  Just bought UVXY 28.93 looking for 32.00 this AFTERNOON....lets see.  Will dump AMZN and UVXY soon.  Holding BIS and ESZ are as you mentioned pure risk/reward with more mid-term outlook.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wonder they've been stuck in the middle ages for centuries. 

Seriously, I find Canada a more humane, civilized place than the US. Higher education at the best institutions in the country can be had at a cost of about 10% of what it costs in the US; parents get paid leave when they have newborns; day care is subsidized; and needless to say everyone has access to medical care, which costs 11% of Canadian GDP, vs. 18% in the US. 

Of course, taxes are astronomical here, not just Federal and Provincial income taxes, but also property and especially sales taxes, BUT the nation runs an essentially balanced budget.  So it's a question of getting what you pay for. Most Canadians seem pretty satisfied. That could be enough to keep Harper, but with 2 parties running against, I imagine that there will be some kind of NDP-Liberal coalition. 

Any Canadians here who can splain these politics, please do. 

Seriously, I find Canada a more humane, civilized place than the US. Higher education at the best institutions in the country can be had at a cost of about 10% of what it costs in the US; parents get paid leave when they have newborns; day care is subsidized; and needless to say everyone has access to medical care, which costs 11% of Canadian GDP, vs. 18% in the US. 

Of course, taxes are astronomical here, not just Federal and Provincial income taxes, but also property and especially sales taxes, BUT the nation runs an essentially balanced budget.  So it's a question of getting what you pay for. Most Canadians seem pretty satisfied. That could be enough to keep Harper, but with 2 parties running against, I imagine that there will be some kind of NDP-Liberal coalition. 

Any Canadians here who can splain these politics, please do. 

Balanced budget?  What is that?  Oh, I remember, it's that thing that politicians in the U.S. keep promising they are going to do for us.  It's done by cutting taxes, without having to cut spending at all, so they tell us, LOL.

Magic circle with shport at 2027 held so far. 

The new http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/about-david-stockman-and-contra-corner/

I'm no longer associate publisher, but proud of the role I played in launching and running the site so that it come to the attention of Bill Bonner and Addison Wiggin at Agora. 

They were nice enough to feature a post of mine, with a nice blurb, on Daily Reckoning over the weekend. 

http://dailyreckoning.com/inflation-headlines-vs-reality-reveals-outright-government-fraud/

Archived