World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Canadians 10/19/15

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madness, thanks for opening the thread. I am still here in Canada, and my Quebecois friends are all excited about the election... not. 

It snowed here off and on yesterday. Ugh. Leaving at the end of month for 3 weeks in NYC, then Florida, then back here for the holidays to freeze my ass off for a few weeks. Our game plan than is to head for Barcelona where we plan to base through the winter while my wife polishes her Spanish. 

I'll be on Lindsay Williams' Fine Business Radio in S. Africa this evening there, which is midday here in the N. Amer. ET zone.  He's doing a remembrance of the 87 crash.  

I'll post the clip later today. 

Madness, thanks for opening the thread. I am still here in Canada, and my Quebecois friends are all excited about the election... not. 

It snowed here off and on yesterday. Ugh. Leaving at the end of month for 3 weeks in NYC, then Florida, then back here for the holidays to freeze my ass off for a few weeks. Our game plan than is to head for Barcelona where we plan to base through the winter while my wife polishes her Spanish. 

I'll be on Lindsay Williams' Fine Business Radio in S. Africa this evening there, which is midday here in the N. Amer. ET zone.  He's doing a remembrance of the 87 crash.  

I'll post the clip later today. 

Sounds good.  Happy voting. :lol:

Sounds good.  Happy voting. :lol:

Wish I could. Own property here and pay a shitload of taxes but can't vote because not Canadian citizen.  

I wish somebody could splain the difference between the Liberals and the NDP. Left and further left? There is no Right here. And certainly no Religious Right.  If the Canadian Conservative Party was in the US they'd be Democrats.

Quebec is even further left than the rest of the country. 

Harper is just unbelievably weird.

I don't pretend to understand Canadian voters. 

I love Quebec and Canada. It's beautiful and much more civilized than the US is. But after a while I'm always ready to come home to the US, mostly the Northeastern US. You can have Florida. 

Archived