Valentine's Day Ultimatum

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just check out "Where the Big $ Flows" on IBD's website. It's obvious where the commitment was - to the downside. The best volume up was 117% of average daily volume. The lightest volume down (listed) was 217% of average daily volume. On days like these, with very little breadth, it's an obvious jam(scam). Lemme guess. IBM, MMM, and PG were all up. The fact that they weigh the heaviest on the Dow had absolutely nothing to do with it. Did I mention I have some Florida swamp land for sale?

Brian4....

Good call.....As for the Options, I can't see playing the game any other way. Limited Losses and exponential upside. Many Tanks....Wndy, that being said....ONE HELL of a warning 'bout today. Going long on the bounce ain't cheating on your wife. BTW, My Lovely Wife and I have an oopsie in the oven....guess I'm going long with an 18,16 8 and a newbie soon.....So much for retiring like the dweeb on Channel.com

The Bullish Case:

Why we might go to 965 on the S & P's:

Why this decline was much different from the Sept. 11 decline:

Backed up by Fiber Nacho points which guaranteed a reversal.

In a nutshell, the Market is saying NO WAR...

Speakers on, 1:08 into the broadcast.

Jerry Faber starts 1:16 into the broadcast. Says go long over 1315 on Nasdaq and 7986 on Dow.

Listen, then decide.

Market Forecast

Tell ya's what.

I happen to like this board a real lot . Butttttttttt. I do not care one bit for the sudden bouts of finger pointing that come upon us like locusts as soon as there is some kinda ramp job.

Everyone here is doing the best they can. Get it?

Got a chart?

Post it !------Annotate it!---------Explain what you think it says!-----Share your knowledge not your attitude !

If we are gonna learn from each other and try to make some dollars let's wise up.

I posted a chart the other day in response to Oysters chart. Oyster was trying to say a bullish wedge had formed and was near a breakout. I posted a chart showing it had actually failed-------Guess what-----It did fail and failed the next day too..

Then today the failure failed !!!!!!!!

So what

Someone was kind enough to give me a caution yesterday-------Thanks !

I am ok with being wrong and I am ok with trying out my stuff in front of others. If I am missing something I would hope someone would point it out-------politely and with an explanation . -------I would do the same if I thought I spotted something on someone elses chart.

I am not here for the finger pointing and bad attitudes.

' Nuff said. Das it

Slinger

Unfortunately I cannot get my stock charts VIX 60 minutes chart to post as I am stoolpid.

What you have drawn is a classic TA ascending triangle which works very nicely. In addition if you can take your chart out a bit, there is an Elliot wave triangle in which the first wave starts on Jan 27 at the top followed by 4 more waves in the lines you have drawn.

I failed to post yesterday due to one thing and another but we actually went DOWN another .6% so I dunno what sort of strange games you playing over there :blink: Having said that I think we will probably get a bounce on Mon. A few stocks ended on support Fri but the majority of charts have broken down well and truly. The latter will probably try to break up thru what is now resistance, haha good luck to 'em. Also I mentioned the All Ords sliced thru the Oct low on Thurs so the die is cast imo. Someone posted a chart last week of an index which had "the big empty" written on it meaning no support after the break for a long long time. I think that's a pretty good description. The DOW daily chart on http://www.signalwatch.com/signalwatch/mar...markets_dow.asp shows how scrunched up the recent action is. Every effort is being made to keep it falling thru the Oct low. When it finally does it will be SPECTACULAR.

Archived