World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Moody melee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If KW is still lurking, I hope you followed thru on the JPYUSD trade from couple years ago-- something to the effect of short a crapload of yen and just sit back for a couple years!  I had that trade on but sold too soon...80-something... the short term trader in me couldn't help but book the profit.

w?s=%5EAORD

Signs of support for All Ords which closed -0.4%.  Gold +2.2% remained leader with Consumer Staples/Healthcare -1.5% at the red end.

All over the place in Asia: Honkers -2.5%, India flat and Nikkers +2.7%.  China closed.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Fedheads have been lately jawboning about tapering QE, on the excuse that the economy is improving. Now they need a new lie to allow them to tiptoe away from their utterly failed and grossly immoral policies of QE and ZIRP Bernankecide, the financial genocide of the elderly. 

Fedheads have been lately jawboning about tapering QE, on the excuse that the economy is improving. Now they need a new lie to allow them to tiptoe away from their utterly failed and grossly immoral policies of QE and ZIRP Bernankecide, the financial genocide of the elderly. 

you said it

i think war will be the next scuse

Archived