World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Weekend wrap

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all owe it to doc to try to post topical intelligent content that will attract intelligent posters.

Damn hard to discuss anything at the moment; the news is rehashed hash, no one believes any of the statistics and the stock markets are not exciting. The European situation is the cloud hanging over us imo and until the cloud actually rains or dissipates we seem to be in limbo.

What snot to like? It's all good and just keeps getting better. I see no convincing reason to change my current asset allocation:

10% Treasuries

40% AAPL OTM ITM call options

40% GOOG OTM ITM call options

10% classic Playboy and Penthouse original copies

post-2457-0-83751200-1345256302_thumb.png

What snot to like? It's all good and just keeps getting better. I see no convincing reason to change my current asset allocation:

10% Treasuries

40% AAPL OTM ITM call options

40% GOOG OTM ITM call options

10% classic Playboy and Penthouse original copies

Save for the last 10%, that's where LTRO3 will be allocated if and when it ever comes.

Fukushima radiation causes insect mutations: researchers

art-butterfly-620x349.jpg

Radiation from Japan's leaking Fukushima nuclear plant has caused mutations in some butterflies and damaged the local environment, though humans seem relatively unaffected, researchers say.

The mutations - including dented eyes and stunted wings - are the first evidence the radiation following last year's tsunami has caused genetic changes in living organisms.

For those keeping score, I am in Viganj. The land lady laughed at me when I locked my bike....ths place is just exceptionally nice.

Rode bike from belgrade to visegrad. Took bus to trebinje, bike from trebinje to sveti stefan. Bike sveti stefan to ston. Bike ston to viganj. In a couple more days will go mostar/sarajevo/belgrade. Perhaps mostly by bus. It is hot.

For those keeping score, I am in Viganj. The land lady laughed at me when I locked my bike....ths place is just exceptionally nice.

Rode bike from belgrade to visegrad. Took bus to trebinje, bike from trebinje to sveti stefan. Bike sveti stefan to ston. Bike ston to viganj. In a couple more days will go mostar/sarajevo/belgrade. Perhaps mostly by bus. It is hot.

But isn't it really difficult to get by without eating meat in Croatia?

I almost always check my posts before posting, but was in a rush Friday and neglected to update the link to the report. If I ever mess up a link, just go to the link to the previous report in the same category and change the date to the date the piece is posted. Also, be sure that if it's a Treasury update that it says treasury, not fed.

Sorry about that. Thanks to those of you who notified me. Unfortunately I was away, without my computer, for the weekend.

Archived