Speed

Your Suctors and Stoolwethers are posted. Some real interesting stuff, such as AOL's cmap of 5. ?

If you're not checking in every day, you are missing some good stuff. Of course, if you're not a member of the American Society of Shortsellers, (membership included with subscription) you won't be able to get in. So become a member of the ASS now, by subscribing to the Anals!

Don't forget the first meeting of the New York ASS chapter in March. Details over on LOB. ?MAny tanks to Mousey Dung for organizing this meeting of the ASS.

I told my brother in law 3 years ago that aol would go to 5 bucks

he said"get the hell out of here,your out of your mind."

their secondary sure won't help things

You could have quoted John Loeffler!

Your failure to be informed does not make me a wacko!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like yet another "kick save and its a beauty" on the Nas 100 again...

Only confirms the bear market is in its early wave 3 stages of a 3rd wave.... very early.... we aint seen nothin yet...

AMAT should be getting crushed, and its not.

Well, you know, after these Geopolitical risks lift... everyone will start ordering massive amounts of chip equipment machines to feed the insatiable demand for chips.

I guess thats why Qualcomm is buying back 1 billion worth of its own stock over next 2 years, and paying a dividend. Thats probably why all of their executives are systematically LIQUIDATING as many shares as the law allows on a weekly basis eh??

Reminds me of when I saw Broadcom execs literally offloading and liquidating every share they owned over the past year plus.... it was an easy call to short the stock at 47... now its 13.xx... and going to 5 probably... or 0 even....

The founder Nicholas resigned for a reason... he sold everything, and when its found that his company was a shell shill sham... he will be long gone...

The games continue... only makes me want to short even more...

Didn't someone allege heavy insider selling at INTC and EBAY, here, too, recently? ALLEGEDLY ALLEGEDLY ALLEGEDLY

Think Maria is good looking, ass some do? They should get a Slavic commentator, like some of the women HRFF laid eyes on in Russia, with names like Natasha or Tatyana.

Well, maybe they shouldn't. They can be SO beautiful that the male viewers, the ones willing to gamble all that $ might be so mesmerized, transfixed, they'd SNOT pay any attention to what was being said!

Maria for the record, is NOT an attractive women guys. You would NOT want to wake up next to her in the morning with those fat lips and frog eyes looking at you, her matted up straw hair etc.

I thought Terry Keenan was kind of hot... but they shuffled her off to some other network...

... meantime, Crapvision has to sell that advertising... keep the bullish optimism coming...

Hanky's news must have been correct -- GM down 1.11 pre-market.

Drinks all around -- I'm buying!

By the way, I'll be out for a couple hours this morning, and that usually means the market goes up -- so don't worry, just listen to SG and Doc......I'll be back in a while and that nastiness will go away.... :grin:

DOC

May I say I really enjoyed your targets on the SOX, NETWORKERS, AND THE SOFTWARES, NOT TO MENTION INTERNUTS...

Makes the SG smile for sure...

I only read Doc's anals once in awhile, mainly because I dont want to cloud my Ewave views... you know, Doc and I have to keep arms length here so Y'all can look at E waves, Cmaps, and other stuff objectively...

But that said, if you dont' subscribe... you are nuts. $19.29 for 3 months is a typical friggin commission on a trade or round trip trade.... where half of you are losing money anyhow....

Why dont you spend $19.29 and make several thousand??? If you wanna talk about a profitable trade... thats a profitable trade...

You gotta spend $$ to make it...

Thanks Doc

Squeezing one off for the intraday stoolbeta is worthwhile too. Those intraday cmaps yesterday were perfect. Thanks again Doc

I watched the Greenspan thing yesterday, home with my sick baby girl... and this is the comment I caught...

The intensification of geopolitical risks makes discerning the economic path ahead especially difficult. If these uncertainties diminish considerably in the near term, we should be able to tell far better whether we are dealing with a business sector and an economy poised to grow more rapidly--our more probable expectation--or one that is still laboring under persisting strains and imbalances that have been misidentified as transitory.

That last sentence is what made me chuckle. I think MISIDENTIFIED would be the correct call there Al

With respect to DOC and his Feedometer

M3 money supply is cascading downward in a freefall, while M1 has been climbing....

What does that mean in english??? Pushing on a string, credit contraction, deflation, dramatic drops in earnings estimates almost weekly, and an economy on the bring of plunging... along with stock prices.

The feed... is no longer working... its only going to amplify the pain...

Broker Banc of America Securities cut its rating on GM to sell from neutral, telling clients Wednesday it lowered its "free cash flow growth rate for the Big 3 automakers (to 0 percent from 2 percent)" and said its new target represents 23 percent downside from current levels.

On this day in ?

* 1877, Alexander Graham Bell's new invention, the telephone, was

publicly demonstrated with a hookup between Boston and Salem, Mass.

* 1892, President Lincoln's birthday was declared a national holiday

* 1915, the cornerstone for the Lincoln Memorial was laid in Washington

D.C.

* 1973, the first American prisoners of war in North Vietnam were

released. 116 POWs were flown from Hanoi to the Philippines.

Archived