Anaemic attrition

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tons of deals in the housing sector.

If you want to build a house generating rental, there really isn't a better time.

You got low rates, low housing prices and rent up.

If you got the cash, it's a great time to build that portfolio to hand it to your kids.

My theory now is....

Why bother with rentals when I can just buy a reit (tax free in many cases) and collect 8-10% without the hassle or bother.And also have the ability buy and sell whenever I want without paying huge commision,fees and other crap!

I am soooo done being a landlord!And a reit will give diversity as well......

When the time is right,I would rather do it that way from now on.

My theory now is....

Why bother with rentals when I can just buy a reit (tax free in many cases) and collect 8-10% without the hassle or bother.And also have the ability buy and sell whenever I want without paying huge commision,fees and other crap!

I am soooo done being a landlord!And a reit will give diversity as well......

When the time is right,I would rather do it that way from now on.

Give me some good reits for 8-10%.

Give me some good reits for 8-10%.

There are many,I have traded ATAX in the past and it yields 9.3% tax free.But i am staying away because the divvy might take a hit this year.There are others but i have not kept up with them.

GOV 7%

CWH 11%

Dozens of them,but you got to check out the sustainability of the divvies before leaping into this crap!

There are many,I have traded ATAX in the past and it yields 9.3% tax free.But i am staying away because the divvy might take a hit this year.There are others but i have not kept up with them.

GOV 7%

CWH 11%

Dozens of them,but you got to check out the sustainability of the divvies before leaping into this crap!

I own CWH

Can be a little volatile...but that's OK b/c is makes writing calls against it work pretty well

BMR is a good one that I've owned in the past, but only yields 4-5%

Archived