Anaemic attrition

Tech looks the weakest, nice for a change. I'm sticking firm for a nice let go today, orderly or otherwise.

As for trend change or anything big like that? I'm only interested in a nice whole day of selling, selling, selling, and some more selling...all day long and maybe into the morning.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tech looks the weakest, nice for a change. I'm sticking firm for a nice let go today, orderly or otherwise.

As for trend change or anything big like that? I'm only interested in a nice whole day of selling, selling, selling, and some more selling...all day long and maybe into the morning.

What was your tipoff?

Seeing the same pattern

...over and over and over....again and again and again

- Waterfall panic in August 2010

- Several months of consolidation, fits & starts, shits & grins

- Solid bases built over that time frame, in many "names"

- Now rising form the dead

- On verge of challenging former support -- now called resistance

If resistance busted, epic Madness space needle on tap

If resistance wins, LOB (queue war with Iran and $150-200 crude, collapse of Euro zone and explosion of Japanese Debt Bomb)

There, now I can say I "called it" on January 9th

No matter what happens!

What was your tipoff?

Twin 261.8%s, and a resistance trend line down from previous highs, and very little time left for an old fashioned down-phase at the end of a 13-day cycle, 5-day cycle. This could also be a kick-off of a down-phase in a 6-7 week cycle with a week of down possible. This could also be the head-chopping initial down-thrust of a 5-6 month cycle, though it probably will have some oomph after today and maybe into tomorrow selling, then reasserting itself for possibly a run at prior highs. It may abort and seriously fail for some sideways to down culminating in down in about a month or so from now. Mid January into mid February could be great for traders and bears.

post-565-13261282096794.png

As for the real world

I'm counting on something in the "slow and steady" category

The kind of environment where option premiums are ground into dust (or cash, should you happen to be the writer of said pieces of shit script)

Election+cycle+stock+market+performance.gif

Note: found image on the side of the road, box and annotations in pic not mine

Selling, selling, selling, selling,

Selling, selling, selling, all day long,

I want selling all day long,

How do you like my selling song?

Twin 261.8%s, and a resistance trend line down from previous highs, and very little time left for an old fashioned down-phase at the end of a 13-day cycle, 5-day cycle. This could also be a kick-off of a down-phase in a 6-7 week cycle with a week of down possible. This could also be the head-chopping initial down-thrust of a 5-6 month cycle, though it probably will have some oomph after today and maybe into tomorrow selling, then reasserting itself for possibly a run at prior highs. It may abort and seriously fail for some sideways to down culminating in down in about a month or so from now. Mid January into mid February could be great for traders and bears.

Got it. The fibos are a nice addition to time counts that I agree with.

Got it. The fibos are a nice addition to time counts that I agree with.

All we need is some selling. :lol:

I love the fibos and try and keep track. The 161.8 and 261.8 have a very good track record very much in sync with cyle tops, and bottoms if I draw them appropriately. Some nice signals have occured.

Archived