3 years of returns in 15 days

86 and down over 27%. From 302 to 86 in 4 months.

The CEO should be shot.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=NFLX+Insider+Transactions

No one dumped at the top....not even the insiders.

Ouch!

Yeah, but the consistent "planned sales" (cough cough) by Hastings was a big tell

Reminds of some of the inslider action at WorldCoN and Endwrong

Before they both imploded

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

86 and down over 27%. From 302 to 86 in 4 months.

The CEO should be shot.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=NFLX+Insider+Transactions

No one dumped at the top....not even the insiders.

Ouch!

At least they can take credit for putting Blockbuster out of business. Seriously though where do you go now if you want to rent a movie?

Why yes

Yes I do

All in the $36.xx area at the begining of Aug and again in the begining of Rocktober

Thank you

Signed,

Bottom Picking Douche

PS - Also sold a Fukton of Rocktober $38 puts a couple weeks back that just came up zero on Saturday...Thank you put buyers!

Have been thinking for the last week or so that this debt deal with Europe could do a number to the shorts. It seems that the sentiment lately surrounding the Europe debt saga is too negative, at least that's the way I have perceived it. One would think that this week's kick-the-can-down-the-road-convention would have negative results for the market, considering that any sane person knows that the future is not bright for Euroland regardless of what the politicos say or do, but if every every sane person - not sure how many there are truly left- is thinking the same thing, then the opposite will happen. I guess shorting at this point is logically illogical.

I never thought Psych Doctor and "The" Doc will be on the same page!. Very recently Doc more or less said the same thing about "logically" following fundamental analysis.

Archived