3 years of returns in 15 days

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you want to stay short with charts like this?

Have been thinking for the last week or so that this debt deal with Europe could do a number to the shorts. It seems that the sentiment lately surrounding the Europe debt saga is too negative, at least that's the way I have perceived it. One would think that this week's kick-the-can-down-the-road-convention would have negative results for the market, considering that any sane person knows that the future is not bright for Euroland regardless of what the politicos say or do, but if every every sane person - not sure how many there are truly left- is thinking the same thing, then the opposite will happen. I guess shorting at this point is logically illogical.

What happened to Netflix... down around $23 in after hours. Something about subscriber loss.

They are losing subscribers and have a wide range of lower earning estimates....

"For the fourth quarter, the company sees Q4 EPS of 36-70 cents, much worse than the $1.09 the Street is looking for."

36-70 cents, hells bells.......why bother with that "estimate" :unsure:

Have been thinking for the last week or so that this debt deal with Europe could do a number to the shorts. It seems that the sentiment lately surrounding the Europe debt saga is too negative, at least that's the way I have perceived it. One would think that this week's kick-the-can-down-the-road-convention would have negative results for the market, considering that any sane person knows that the future is not bright for Euroland regardless of what the politicos say or do, but if every every sane person - not sure how many there are truly left- is thinking the same thing, then the opposite will happen. I guess shorting at this point is logically illogical.

Hey...whoa there compadre...that sound like "fundamental analysis" and some "behavioral economics"

Both of which I hear are worthless

;)

Well that dude that put a $50 target on NutFux (when it was $250, $275, $285 & $300) for the end of this year or 2012

...must be knee deep in cocaine and 18 year old Russian hookers right now

86 and down over 27%. From 302 to 86 in 4 months.

The CEO should be shot.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=NFLX+Insider+Transactions

No one dumped at the top....not even the insiders.

Ouch!

Archived