25 point SPX bounce,as usual

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FHFA Suit Against Banks, Twist, and Mortgage Forgiveness Are Problematic

September 6, 2011By Lee AdlerAaron Krowne of ML-Implode.com, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and the Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler discuss why doing the Twist won’t help, and the problems with the FHFA suit against the banks. Russ wants debt forgiveness, but it may not be feasible. Lee expects the market to muddle through this week.

This is a subscriber only podcast. If you are not a subscriber, click here to access the most recent free podcast posted on Friday, August 19.

Subscribers can click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to today’s podcast, or use this link to download. If you are not a subscriber and would like to hear not only today’s podcast but all 10 or 11 podcasts each month, click this button to start your subscription. It takes less than a minute to complete the signup form and start listening.

Look at the futures for Asia and Europe right now. The US 1% drop from Friday represents a big improvement off of the drops that Asia and the EU saw since Friday. So expect those markets to have solid green prints overnight which should push the US opens higher. All cyclical bullshit and nothing is fixed in Europe, but the fact that Merkel won't be able to get Germany to rescue Europe was not enough to push equities off the cliff. So we get to play in a big, fat channel (and institutions get to dump shares and reposition for the crash) till it all explodes.

All cyclical bullshit and nothing is fixed in Europe, but the fact that Merkel won't be able to get Germany to rescue Europe was not enough to push equities off the cliff. So we get to play in a big, fat channel (and institutions get to dump shares and reposition for the crash) till it all explodes.

Yep.

I think that tomorrow's decision from the German Supreme Court will be mushy, which will be interpreted as bullish, which will send us to the top of the Bear Market Rally Channel.

There just isn't much strength behind any of these rallies, which is why they can't be sustained, although we are getting marginally higher lows, which is creating the channel.

Damn you Lee, now I can't get this out of my head. How can you be bearish while your listening to this.

Only we of a certain age got the reference. That's the funniest, and saddest part. The humor ended at the generational line.

ass a reamsult of sum folk gettin' blowed outta they're sherts turday I reamvisin' mine opex target form 1075 til be approx 1050

almost done my third shed gonna stack fulla Dinty Moore, hadda squiuurel git in butt can't chew cans no porblem

Be nice to squiuurels!

Archived