5 months of bulls underwater

yo Fibo-Nacy and alll,

yes, either we never get there or slice right through it, when evryebody lookin' at the same level, that's what! happens... btw if youse guys had t--ts i would marry youse! Still short from way below... wanted to add to shorts at 1295 ... pussy!,,, and also schmuck!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check this out:

Swiss Politician Lukas Reimann: Swiss People Oppose, IMF, World Bank and The Bilderberg Group

Please use the Insert Media button for youtubs.

It still amazes me how no one (outside of some folks here) connects POMOBux to the reason we had the rally off the 2009 bottom

It's all about earnings, the economy, Greecefire, Japanmothragodizllaquake, blah blah blah

Good grief

Simple as 1-2-3

[1] When there ain't no POMOBux, that removes a LARGE marginal buyer

[2] Which causes to STOCKS!!! to flatline or decline

[3] And when folks see STOCKS!!! going down, they sell

Wash, rinse, repeat

It still amazes me how no one (outside of some folks here) connects POMOBux to the reason we had the rally off the 2009 bottom

It's all about earnings, the economy, Greecefire, Japanmothragodizllaquake, blah blah blah

Good grief

Simple as 1-2-3

[1] When there ain't no POMOBux, that removes a LARGE marginal buyer

[2] Which causes to STOCKS!!! to flatline or decline

[3] And when folks see STOCKS!!! going down, they sell

Wash, rinse, repeat

I think people will buy, once stocks are bargains. POMO does make people buy, even if stocks are not bargains.

Greater fool theory requires people to believe that the POMO stock market rises are due to earnings and a recovering economy. CNBC and other media folks are hired to say that this is so, so as to produce greater fools for the big banks to sell to, once the POMO ends.

Financial news shows, LOL. Trader Joe, you and the rest of us here know that it's just financial marketing, not news at all. But the other Joes-- Joe6Pack, and maybe even Joseph K. Mutual Fund or Hedge Fund Manager the 3rd-- don't know that, and great pains are taken to conceal it from them.

BTW, just realized what a great investing advisor Obama is. In March 2009 he told us to buy stocks for the long term. Then a week ago, he said that the economy had been hit by a truck, was facing headwinds etc., in other words "Go short, Young Man." Not going to comment on his performance politically, since political comments are Verboten here, but investment advising sure is his thing.

I think all the yapping on Friday about banks stocks capital requirements, as promulgated by that filthy lying scumbag idiot Steve LIESman (TJ, tell us how you really feel), had less to do with the late day rally in the sector...

...than say a leak of this weekend's Barron's feature farticle on why the banks are cheap and should be bought.

Per usual, Barron's was long on fiction and short on facts.

"the Them" are so desperate, they are even frontrunning the Monday Barrons Bounce

Sad

Either way, "the Them" are desperate to get a floor under the banking sector

Good luck with that

Thus,a POP to the upside Mon and maybe Tues in the bankers and market is a possibility -- however, it they can only hold it for a couple of hours Monday AM, then LOB

Plus it's Scam Week®, so make sure you're wearing a belt to hold up your pants securely so the "the Them" can't FUintheA

Pretty good,not stuck in any bad trades currently so I am happy! (finally dug out of an enormous hole)....

Just trying to decide when to bail on my bonds now,thinking maybe the end of the month?

Thanks for everyones welcome back (Most of you) :lol:

I am, welcome back.

How are things in Vegas? :D

Getting ready for the End of Pomo...

2011-06-03_sp500_mth_x.png

This monthly chart show a series of broadening patterns, aka

megaphone wedges. The three broadening formations pictured

reveal an unstable market where buyers and sellers battle for

control. The first two megaphones make clear the eventual victors.

Prepare for the next Black Swan which will be ‘unexpected and

could never have been predicted’.

From the Site (Stock Market and Forex Analysis)

The 40 minute crying confession was GREATAsked about whether any of the 6 girls were underage..."well I guess it's possible someone could fib about their age..."BWAHAHAHAHAHAA member shot to an underage will get ya prison time palWho's got Lenny's number? Maybe they can be celly's

....and sho nuff...looks like at least one, and maybe more where underage

...anudda predict-O-ball comes to fruition

For you people in PM storage plans, check this and note the word Receiver as in Michael Irwin :lol:

My linkKitco

FYI Montreal is probably the most criminal city in Canada, sort of a cultural/ criminal center as with New Orleans in USA. Long history of corruption, mafia, hells angles.... buried deep with politicians both municipally and provincially.

This event could make a decades long movie event with parallels to the godfather trilogy.

Archived