Monthly Digger - June 2011

The correct setting assuming a 15 week cycle would be

7.3.3 for the cycle (set at half cycle )

and 3.3.3 for the half subcycle

Always set at half cycle and then look at full cycle

I wish Bontchev was around ( been so many years I am not even sure I spell the name right )

In my opinion if there is a high it has to happen on the

10 th market day from today ( or thereabouts like the Crier selling Oliver was singing )

ageka- that was the spelling of his name. he just disappeared.

my work shows the high either the 22nd or the 27-28th and then the next leg of the correction

just my 2c

dharma

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying he picked the correct day for a low in spot gold but I'm not the one who loaded a couple centuries worth of data either. And I'm not saying his computer program(s) can think and reason for themselves like Hal in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) but so far Armstrong is the one hitting his targets.

There was some bottoming action in the miners intra-day on Monday including a small sell off in spot gold which wasn't much like a spike low during a deep sell-off correction but this low happened/came from a sideways pattern or channel and was confirmed today (Tuesday) with a weak 'W' pattern. I'd say short term buy signal with the miners confirming.

post-1024-13081139821518.jpg

post-1024-13081144082137.png

post-1024-13081144359941.png

If Armstrong's confidence model is on track then the steady panic should begin out of government bonds to private sector returns mostly in established companies centered off shore. Sure there might be a sell off or correction since the run up in the regular markets is over extended but the strong shall survive. Coming elections could buffer things by holding back the extremes a little longer.

Miners should report some decent profits at this halfway point soon, at least the well run companies.

I went from 30% to 20% cash in two days, today picking up some long shot penny players. Nice entry point prices in the miners but can't pull the trigger yet on the remaining cash. At least I'm in at lower levels or....bought back more shares after selling at higher prices.

For the heck of it, here's HL longer term. Can't rectify the volume action with price movement but silver was heavily manipulated until recently. If I knew what I was doing I'd trade silver since it flops around so much but of course I'm pretty much clueless.

post-1024-13081156883493.png

I'm not saying he picked the correct day for a low in spot gold but I'm not the one who loaded a couple centuries worth of data either. And I'm not saying his computer program(s) can think and reason for themselves like Hal in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) but so far Armstrong is the one hitting his targets.

There was some bottoming action in the miners intra-day on Monday including a small sell off in spot gold which wasn't much like a spike low during a deep sell-off correction but this low happened/came from a sideways pattern or channel and was confirmed today (Tuesday) with a weak 'W' pattern. I'd say short term buy signal with the miners confirming.

post-1024-13081139821518.jpg

post-1024-13081144082137.png

post-1024-13081144359941.png

If Armstrong's confidence model is on track then the steady panic should begin out of government bonds to private sector returns mostly in established companies centered off shore. Sure there might be a sell off or correction since the run up in the regular markets is over extended but the strong shall survive. Coming elections could buffer things by holding back the extremes a little longer.

Miners should report some decent profits at this halfway point soon, at least the well run companies.

I went from 30% to 20% cash in two days, today picking up some long shot penny players. Nice entry point prices in the miners but can't pull the trigger yet on the remaining cash. At least I'm in at lower levels or....bought back more shares after selling at higher prices.

For the heck of it, here's HL longer term. Can't rectify the volume action with price movement but silver was heavily manipulated until recently. If I knew what I was doing I'd trade silver since it flops around so much but of course I'm pretty much clueless.

post-1024-13081156883493.png

07 top in ream istate at first was subtle for a long time. It may be the sector that does not participate in the next leg down.

Latest

http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/June13th%2014th%20Turning%20Point%202011.45%2006-14-2011.pdf

Anyone have any comments on this, "Trading of over the counter Gold and Silver to be illegal beginning July 15th"

http://www.zerohedge...ginning-july-15

They are trying to chase out speculators and only allow the entities that actually trade in metals for the industries to use OTC. What it morphs into, I don't know, probably depends on if it is used for diabolical purposes or not.

Maybe a Gold Top although lower came in a day late there is a window on either side of the 21st. Closed well off the highs today some ugly candles in some of the mining shares. Silver not really following Gold up. I think we are closer to A top than bottom here one more push down into perhaps the last decent buying opp for physical of this great bull market. Gold needs to turn down from here or we rally very hard.

Looking at yesterday's big winners as possible adds on weakness this Summer. I like UXG long term.

Appears to me to be bottoming action with a bounce off the near term low and staying in a range (can't break out) or the miners were capped as they started a nice run which was abruptly halted or investors are extremely nervous and took recent profits as soon as decent gains showed up.

Volumes look a little on the light side and have room for some more buying, not bad for summertime.

short term cycle near top

1549 in my work(gann) is the resistance

we could not hold it

crude new lows today

wheat h&s top

broads under pressure.

we could be in a tr

i am leaning towards a full correction. however , i 1st want to see the last lows violated

dharma

Archived