Whiskey Memorial M2M

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chart Diarrhea

I took a BIGfarts S&PeePee chart and bred it with a chart about Margerine Debt I found over at ZeroCred (here)

Here's the baby (sorry, no berf certificate available)

Conclusion...a top we be near'in -- Captain Obvious

post-6859-1306358868289.jpg

I wonder if that idiot Bill Grifilth is rethinking his return to the Death Channel?

Can't take it with you a-hole

________

Oh would you look at that....there I go again!

Rut Rho

Actually I will miss Whiskey talking about his bottom. Why couldn't it have been Jimmy Jones Cramit? The world have been been far better off plus one Whiskey and minus one Cramit.

In honor of the Old Bushmills IV man.

post-1631-13063623823461.jpg

and for all other transgressions on Crapvision....

post-1631-13063624715686.jpg

I will miss you..........................saying.......The DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

One thing you can say about Haines. He was real. Not a shred of self centered phoniness. Not like the rest of those pricks.

Agree...he did truly beleive in his hyperbole. There are a few on that channel I would not shed a tear for but Whiskey did occasionally throw some poo at the screen thus it sucks.

I seriously beleive the world would be better off without a couple of their pump and dumpers but WH never bothered me that much with the exception of the bottom sheet. He did not look healthy the last couple of years. To many double martini lunches and Lucky Strikes.

One thing you can say about Haines. He was real. Not a shred of self centered phoniness. Not like the rest of those pricks.

Totally agreed.

I recollect he was one of the few who decried the bailouts in the midst of the crisis, in contrast to his phony "free market" colleagues like Crapslow & Kernan.

I also saw him decimate a mindlessly bullish fund manager one more morning who'd not come to the set with arguments, but only hype.

Totally agreed.

I recollect he was one of the few who decried the bailouts in the midst of the crisis, in contrast to his phony "free market" colleagues like Crapslow & Kernan.

I also saw him decimate a mindlessly bullish fund manager one more morning who'd not come to the set with arguments, but only hype.

Upon further reflection I agree with these thoughts and some of the others.

However...CNBC is part of a vast crimminal enterprise, and he was part of the machine.

MTABIH

Archived