Monthly Digger - April 2011

jim rogers

above 1513 for me is the breakout. which i think is coming. yes qe2 will end and they will do some more qes and then gold revaluation. sending most to the poor house. its not a new idea , roosevelt did it.

called in all the gold , then raised the price to $35 from 20 , thus cutting pp almost in 1/2.

silver topped in april/may in 04, 06,08 . seasonally its the time for it to do so. we shall see

jim sinclair. a brilliant piece

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1303311900.php

dharma

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question:

@what price do the silver shorts panic????!

dharma

Looks to me the manipulation of spot silver price has ended and the manipulators went long on spot unless they are complete idiots as silver now seeks returning to its historical price ratio to gold. Manipulators are now camping out in the miners instead. Somewhere less than 6 months they will have to go long the miners too.

Another strong opening on the precious metals markets (Monday morning in Austalia - and a public holiday as well)

Price of 1kg of silver just broke through 1 ounce of gold in Australian dollars!

(Note charts below in AUSTRALIAN Dollars - gold per ounce and Silver per Kilogram)

gold_1d_o_AUD.png

silver_1d_k_AUD.png

April 15, 2011 The Truth About Silver and Inflation

Covers the Hunt Brothers position and NIA's scenario on what happen back then plus some other historical review. I'll give them credit for recommending silver and silver plays for the last couple years along with a few other sites and/or persons.

Careful or their stock suggestions, while usually fundamentally sound, they have a large following of readers that affects the price of their recommended stocks. Long term holds probably okay, short term could be volatile especially if a correction occurs and everyone heads for cash (It would be a short ride down as the dollar value will scare the herd back to all things precious).

maintaining pp is the name of the game:

In terms of gold: Assessing real estate values in terms of gold. At its peak, the housing market in March 2007, the median

US home price was $262,600, which was equivalent to 340.6 ounces of gold. Today’s median income price is $186,100

or 109.2 ounces of gold. So in terms of real money, gold, the US median home price has lost 47% since 2007.

corrections are part of the process , even in silver.

1495 backtested successfully this am

i am on the buy

dharma

Archived