Ambivalent animation

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huh:

I'm so-o-o confused!

:unsure:

What's guy who believes everything he reads on the internets supposed to believe?

I didn't see the point of denigrating what the woman did. When someone pronounces something a "hoax" as if he had first hand knowledge of the situation, I smell a big stinking steaming turd. So I go digging around to find the truth. That's what interests me, not someone's bald faced and unsupported pronouncements.

Furthermore, so what if it's a hoax. She took the photos and told a compelling story. It has the feel of authenticity. There's no way that a simple bus tour would have taken her to the myriad of places she shows. How many bus tourists would walk up the stairs to the roof of a vacant high rise block The bike is in a couple of the photos. Looks real to me.

My verdict. Authentic. I could be wrong, but in the absence of evidence to the contrary, this looks like the real thing.

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/

Well the "Buttonwood Boys" did a nice job of reparing the quater-end mess

They were coasting right into an easy close until Radioactive Japan Mothra Earthquake Soonami Godzilla happened

Then is was all hands off dick and on deck

Job well done!

Hampton's should be swell this year

jerkoffs

After publishing my column, I received an e-mail asserting that Mr. Sokol “broke the spirit of the law,” and wondering how I could accept his defense. Let me clarify my point.

Do I believe that Mr. Sokol thought he hadn’t done anything wrong? Absolutely. Do I also believe that Mr. Sokol is naive if he doesn’t understand how his trading could be problematic? Absolutely.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/the-perception-of-the-sokol-situation/?hp

:huh:

Wait a sec'.

WTF is the naive one here?

(Reuters) - A week-old strike at Bolivia's San Cristobal mine has totally paralyzed production and exports of silver, zinc and lead, a union leader said on Wednesday.

San Cristobal is the world's third-largest producer of silver and the sixth-largest producer of zinc, according to Japan's Sumitomo Corp (8053.T), which owns the mine. (Reporting by Carlos Quiroga; Writing by Eduardo Garcia)

dont mistake genius for a bull market

dharma

Archived