Monthly Digger - March 2011

thanks ageka-interesting take

silver looks toppy to me. it has been a rocket ride. the fundsters were overleveraged so the banksters raised margins and down goes frazier. i dont know if the top is in or not. not evidence for me to draw a conclusion. so , i am listening. @some point i think 1307 gets tested. waiting is the toughest part for me.

dharma

by the way notice how there is more talk of a gold standard. latching the dollar to the price of gold will lock in the masses to the poor house. in the 30s gold was $20 an oz. roosevelt called in all the gold , then raised the price to $35 an oz thus cutting the pp of the buck in almost 1/2. a similar thing appears to be in the cards.

especially w/alot of top banksters now openly talking about it

Dharma, maybe I see things wrong, but I think a dollar backed by gold would be a good thing. We would have sound money and they wouldn't just be able to keep printing. If we had a gold standard then at least the money we make trading gold stocks will not be inflated away.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dharma, maybe I see things wrong, but I think a dollar backed by gold would be a good thing. We would have sound money and they wouldn't just be able to keep printing. If we had a gold standard then at least the money we make trading gold stocks will not be inflated away.

what you say is absolutely true. it would lock most folks into the poor house, however

dharma

trading -doing some light buying into the close

It was Seven of Eleven his idea

Get collectible coins at melt or close to melt

Chances are that they will rise more then melt alone

They might even rise when gold goes down

And it is fun to find and grade and price them

( something 7 learned me too )

These days they are starting to sell bars in "grains"

You sneeze and your gold is lost :ninja:

and gold leaf in bottles

( only good to eat on a salad) :blush:

and gold nuggets that always are 99% pure by chance

and the most deadly of them all the 10 mm smallest coins of

the world krugerrand "medals" and eagles and maples etc

When you see 10 mm or 0.5 gram or medal or 100 coins for

100 euro run for your life :unsure:

(Reuters) - A week-old strike at Bolivia's San Cristobal mine has totally paralyzed production and exports of silver, zinc and lead, a union leader said on Wednesday.

San Cristobal is the world's third-largest producer of silver and the sixth-largest producer of zinc, according to Japan's Sumitomo Corp (8053.T), which owns the mine. (Reporting by Carlos Quiroga; Writing by Eduardo Garcia)

dharma

there are a couple of andrews pitchforks in the silver market that are quite revealing

Shake it up or shake it down. I'd like to see somebody move it, move it.

Where I live we're stuck in global cooling, but I can't escape to Africa or some other warmer climate.

Welcome April with a post on the new Monthly Digger thread - now open.

Archived