Monthly Digger - March 2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still the odd man out

Sold some TNX and bought some coins

7% cash but I am in selling mode for the rest of the week

I have now a june high one week after Armstrong :blush:

i have been in sell mode over the last several days. raising cash. the situation in japan is very ominous. of course the reason i am in gold in the 1st place is because of sovereign debt and that has and will only continue to get worse.

dharma

Dharma, what is your outlook past thursday?

hi charms-it depends on how far we go for this leg, but i think the lows @1307 will be tested. there will be a set up for a good new upleg to follow. this is all building a big base for much higher highs.

i see that the miners have divided themselves into 2 camps. some are floundering , really directionless. and some are in really strong uptrends.

for a time silver will continue to shine. it is the hot money. it has an amazing story, which gets outshined by gold. sure there were long periods where gold:silver was 16:1. in the depression gold was $20 and silver was .22c. i know this when silver tops , i will want to be far , far away. and as a reminder. when gold topped in january of 80 the miners topped 9-10 months later and tacked on another 30-40%. it is not going to be easy. the key is going to be money management.

just my 2c

dharma

Monnaie de Paris proved that black gold does not have to be Oil

They made a one ounce 500 coins series in black gold with the Sower girl on one side and the human rights declaration on the other side

Issue price 1850 euro ; in this panic price 1250

I could not resist getting one

2009blackgoldk.jpg

Monnaie de Paris proved that black gold does not have to be Oil

They made a one ounce 500 coins series in black gold with the Sower girl on one side and the human rights declaration on the other side

Issue price 1850 euro ; in this panic price 1250

I could not resist getting one

2009blackgoldk.jpg

:o :o :o

200 billion to rebuild Japan. Everybody needs yen to pay for it. Japan sells treasuries denominated in dollars. We would owe yen converted from dollars.

Apparently, this process will weaken the dollar....

comments?

These type of things take time and then a panic sets in when the big money moves on to greener patures. Unfortunately, the big money is in the hands the US Treasury and Federal Reserve so it could take a while before a new target is found to invest in. When the dollar does crash it will happen overnight and catch most everyone wrong footed. Until then, which area or country is any more better off than the US right now? Inflating to stop deflation is hurting everyone worldwide. Germany is probably a powerhouse in economics right now but no one suggests that it could be a world leader on a grand scale. China sure, if the US agrees to ship all it's gold holding to them in exchange for massive debt forgiveness. Not likely.

200 billion to rebuild Japan. Everybody needs yen to pay for it. Japan sells treasuries denominated in dollars. We would owe yen converted from dollars.

Apparently, this process will weaken the dollar....

comments?

my take as well. it will cause the fed to monetize to a greater extant.

dharma

Archived