Monthly Digger - March 2011

as long as i am not @odds w/the market , then nothing matters to me.so far i have been riding the bulls back and my accounts hit new highs on friday. so , something is working correctly.

after the 13th i am looking for a mini parabolic. the 22nd and onwards can produce the top

after the 28th jupiter and saturn are in opposition. that should put a damper on things.

dharma

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I regularly don't keep up. I just noticed AG - First Majestic Silver on the canslim list. First time I've seen the chart. I guess I'm just clueless about what's listed.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartLib/AG_03_07_18_54_1299542040.png

CANSLIM has been tone deaf to the small Silver producers. It's them not you.

Check out Great Panther. Makes SLW look like a laggard and AG an also ran.

z?s=GPL&t=1m&q=l&l=on&z=l&c=AG,SLW&p=s&a=v&p=s&lang=en-AU&region=AU

There will be plenty of chances to buy in lower in the coming months. Cash will be a luxury item as miners take it on the chin once again.

Without another round of QE, deflation sets in again until the Federal Reverse and US Treasury decided to pump in more liquidity. This morning I went to a little over 20% cash. Rather be 50% cash if I think what might happen happens but in no hurry as markets always go up and down for entry and exit strategies.

Oil suffering from turmoil pretty much beats down any chance of economic recovery, worldwide.

The movie 'Inside Job (2010)' is now available at Netflick. Worth your time and money to watch it if you haven't already.

Archived