Main Circuit Breaker

What I would like to see in the paper someday:

The Bureau of Labor Statistics said today you won't have their

monthly projections to kick around any more.

They won't be makingpredictions so they can concentrate on longer-term corporate strategies such as saving their own butts, hoping of course, that the economy will improve on its own. People can judge for themselves the economies performance longer range. It will also remove temptations from the executives at the BLS to commit fraud to meet targets. :lol:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone see Fleck on Kudblow and Kramer last night?

:)

Only thing that scares me is Cramer is starting to agree with Fleck.

I thought kudblow was going to have an orgasim this morning, and he keeps sceaming about Commodities

leading us. and the printing press with this big grin.

scary. :o

I should learn from my mistakes...I always fade what my broker does and make money.he is wrong 95% of the time.

he bought puts yesterday and called me all happy when the dow was down 100.I was about to unload my puts on his call,but I held.

I'm an idiot

my broker is ALWAYS wrong and i should have sold (I had a small profit)

This is what HRFF suggested more probable WEEKS ago when he was saying that we would be stuck in the trading (DE)range(d) of 885-920 FUR longer than anyone dreamt...

I didn't give a specific range, but I conjectured the same several months ago. B)

When I said it, I figured it was only "logical" for the market to do so. That, The Bear first crushed the bulls (although not in spirit...yet) ... and then The Bear crushed the bears (in spirit only) ... and then would finally make a mockery of both by moving sideways to the UDDER frustration of most (fundies and technicians).

no. what did Fleck say?

Is Fleck undergoing some bizzarre KAFKA-esque metaMOPFURsis?

FURst he said how bullish his BIAS was just that he couldn't quite bring hisself to BE that way quite yet, when DISS-cussin' JAPAN of all places in a quasi? optimistic tone. LOL

Then he went after those pesky clASS action litigators in a spiel about TART reFARm

THEN he sounded sympathetic to corp execs (to this observer anyhoo) re the EXPENSING OF OTPIONS notion, which he appeared (to The BARE) to FROWN upon.

hASS Fleck moved toward Cramer or VICE LOLOL versa?

HEY!!!

whASS wrong with SHORT HAIR????

(see HRFF's AVATAR) LOLOL

Say! Did Sir Winston have a case of MALE PATTERN BALDNESS run AMOK or WHAT?

Wyndy, in fiendishly devising scenarios FUR those he does SNOT like at ALL in a "may you come back in your next life ASS" sense, HRFF thought one of the WORST would be as a HAIR on a WOMAN'S head in modern America.

It would be cut, twisted, steam, soaked in every vile substance and weird chemical imaginable, frizzed, etc. FUR it's entire existence. It never would be left ALONE.

Signed: one who thinks the US population of females has never, EVER, FULLY recovered from Farrah Fawcett Majors!

LOL

Archived