Crapvision Pundit Language

Everyone who has lived through our last two bubbles and is still standing knows that this third venture into the atmosphere is even more of a one way trip than the first two. Based on the Federal Reserve’s constant daily rigging plus blowing billions of dollars out it’s ass daily into the primary dealers bank accounts, the DOW JOKES and S and Pee have gone parabolic. It’s funny to listen to the experts say they are waiting for a pullback when there won’t be one until we crash and burn again. Whats laughable is listening to the pundits on CNBS. The are like a pull string doll with the same talking points. I heard today we are in the sweet spot, we are looking at the glass of prune juice as half full, and you just have to find the right space and slide the festering green meatloaf to the other side of the plate and replace the open area with some new less smelly slab of crap. First I want to know who invented the term “space”. This drives me nuts. WTF is a space? Was it Petey? Eddie Joe Terror Nova? Eric Gustafson? Mike Holland Tunnel? Lazlow Bertinelli? [...]

View the full article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived