Financial Crisis Inspector Clowns: FCIC

As part of the world partakes in a Revolution, the bankers of the world met in Davos to rub each others backs with warm baby oil and bitch about how much the people of the world think they suck ass for blowing up the financial system. As the cognac flowed deep into the night, tasseled alligator loafers were slowly kicked off as the Jamie Diamonds of the world played footsie with fellow billionaires celebrating the greatest in your face financial heist in the history of the world. In the meantime the FCIC or the Financial Crisis Inspector Clown commission came out with their findings. I was fortunate enough to be there and came away with some awesome interviews after the clowns post crisis party. Here are the guys after they released their findings at a local TGIF Fridays. I caught up with he head clown shortly after he finished his Cajun Fried Chicken salad and 9 beers and got some great insight as to what caused the financial crisis. Me: Hi Clown. Clown: Hi ya ! Me: can you tell me what your conclusions were regarding what caused the financial crisis? Clown: Sure. It was because of snow. See ya! [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived