Ja Ja Binks Part Two

In a follow up post to the prior one about our Financial Commission possibly prosecuting the Wall Street crooks, kind of maybe, sort of if they feel like it, at some point in time. When they feel like it, maybe, they might release some names, well not really, and maybe if they feel like it possibly prosecute an order taking secretary at Dewey, Cheatum and Howe. Here is your Financial Committee led by Binks. # Members of the FCIC and who they were appointed by # Phil Angelides (chairman) – Pelosi (jointly chosen as chair by Pelosi and Reid) # Bill Thomas (vice chairman) – Boehner (jointly chosen as vice chair by Boehner and McConnell) # Brooksley Born (Pelosi)…..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz # Byron Georgiou (Reid) # Bob Graham (Reid) # Keith Hennessey (McConnell) # Douglas Holtz-Eakin (McConnell) # Heather Murren (Reid) # John W. Thompson (Pelosi) # Peter J. Wallison (Boehner) Do you actually think any of these people will prosecute Wall Street? I am talking the real crooks? Lot of Boners in there. Ask Ja Ja Gabor. “I’m so sorry I offended you Lloyd. I forgot you do God’s work. Can you get me some shares of FaceCrook?”

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived