FaceLook

The latest United States thought bubble concept stock is Facebook. 600 million users spew their personal information onto the internet for everyone in the world to see including the government. No, I don’t have one of these rat sheet accounts or a My Space Book account. I prefer to have some sort of privacy in my life and can’t understand why anyone would want the world to know how they felt the first time they threw pies drinking Boons Farm in high school. “How on earth did we stalk our exes, remember our co-workers’ birthdays, bug our friends, and play a rousing game of Scrabulous before Facebook?” This is our manufacturing base. Road apples. Translated it means useless horseshit that is worth billions of dollars. So being the slick stock anal cyst that I am, I have renamed Face book, “FaceLook”, for all the voyeurs out there who want to know who is screwing whose ex wife or girlfriend and which thirteen year spanked the monkey last night. I would like to apologize to my zero readers when I stated we don’t manufacture anything. I was wrong. We produce more useless horseshit than any country in the world and then value [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived