100% risk free market

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For disclosure porposes I am dong 10 contracts January 22, SPY 126 strike puts I bought today at the highs. I'd like to say they were cheap [$1.735], but I am unimpressed with the actual underlying price movement in relation to the premium charged. TLT usually gives me way better bang per buck. My last two trades with TLT were awesome in regards to price paid and subsequent movement of the underlying instrument. Spectacular! It makes SPY seem utterly boring in comparison and utterly usurous on premium to movement ratio.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. All they were buying was MBS. QEI was mostly that after all. Nothing to sniff at and it worked sometimes but nothing works like mainlining baby.

This is a VERY IMPORTANT DIS-STINK-TION that again, NO ONE is aware of. The MBS are NOT in SOMA. They were one of the alphabet soup programs that ran an end around from the Primary Dealers. While they could have participated if they so desired, they did not, to any appreciable extent. These deals were not part of OMO and did not directly impact the market. What they were was a direct bailout of MBS holders who were paid very good prices for what is largely a GODDAMN WORTHLESS PILE OF DOGSHIT NOW HELD BY THE FED AND GUARANTEED BY THE BAGHOLDING SUCKER AMERICAN PEOPLE.

PLUS, the Fed uses the MBS prepayments as a thinly veiled EXCUSE for doing MORE DIRECT POMO.

IT

MAKES

ME

SICK.

SUBSCRIBE TO THE GODDAMN WALL STREET EXAMINER PROFESSIONAL EDITION FED REPORT, so that you know WHAT THE fornicate I AM GODDAM TALKING ABOUT (not you Jorma, I know you ALREADY subscribe ;) :lol: ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and get in RIGHT NOW!

Archived