Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charmin

Monthly Digger - December 2010

i am looking for this to go higher than most think possible. this will be a blow off top-end of january to possibly mid fed

dharma

It's nice to see miners moving together with spurts going on here and there for individual stocks when things are quiet.

Very long time lurker here, Can anyone explain why GOLDX is down 11.18%?

Thanks

I assume GOLDX is a mutual fund and when it paid dividends it revised it's current price to that payout. Typically happens near years end for most mutual funds.

mercury goes direct today. misinformation period is now behind us. i look for blast off very soon. top callers and larger correction callers will be left in the dust. i look for the public to enter the fray.

silver made new highs for this bull today. it is the leader. indicating more speculation. miners have recently gotten their mojo i look for this to continue on this leg. remember parabolics tend to be retraced

dharma

mercury goes direct today. misinformation period is now behind us. i look for blast off very soon. top callers and larger correction callers will be left in the dust. i look for the public to enter the fray.

silver made new highs for this bull today. it is the leader. indicating more speculation. miners have recently gotten their mojo i look for this to continue on this leg. remember parabolics tend to be retraced

dharma

Thanks Dharma. January thread is up and running. The Empire of Gold will strike back.