Monthly Digger - December 2010

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ol' Bill can be put in the same category as Armstrong when it comes to getting beat up on (literally) for their knowledge of the inter-workings of their respective areas of expertise.

Major events may not occur tomorrow but ever so slowly they inch nearer. Still not to late to pickup a silver play in miners. Dart board one at the least.

I still like HL, still slightly overweight in that one. HL moved today while NG and NGD rested. I have others doing well but just don't have large positions since I'm still nickle and diming it and can't be everywhere at once where I'd like to bet on. Have some URRE doing well since I started not to long ago around $.80 for example.

HL calls @$10 Jan/12 I have a whopping 5 contracts starting out right of the decimal point, wanted more but couldn't bet the house on them. Oh well, playing it safe while trying to retain the profits I made. Last four months have been good for me and I don't wanna give it back.

Lite in RGLD as I have a few calls for later on and sold regular shares to use funds elsewhere like other dividend payers Ex. Intel Walmart don't move much, at least not yet. Anyway, I use RGLD as an indicator and it was up today. Seemingly a good sign.

next the mighty thor reappears. and maxi meiser

this is really getting interesting from my perspective. here is what i see. we have resistance 1392-1409 w/the round #also included in there. we have the fed determined to keep interest rates low. and their policy is designed for that effect. buying 75 billion a month in bonds. and yet rates are rising. are rising rates suggesting improving economic conditions? or/and are they suggesting that we are going to have inflation. i lean towards the later. on every level of society folks are taped out. too much debt. but, all that money sloshing around will lead to higher commodity prices. which may be rogers thinking. we are in the seasonally strong part of the year. does mean that we cant correct? absolutely not. my stuff shows the strength in january, how we finish december is the wild card.

if that were not enough irons in the fire, you have a former vampire squid employee in charge of the cftc , and he is talking about limiting position size in the metals. not exactly what jpm and hsbc want to hear. in 80, the hunts had a corner on the silver market. and they were squeezing the shorts, who were the exchange members themselves. so the exchange met and decided to make buying silver contracts illegal, one could only sell. silver was lld for days on end. end of party. now, you have that possibility in reverse. which , very well could be the parabolic i see taking place shortly.

any weakness is a gift. and in an act of desperation, the shorts might just have their sway. the end result of all this will be send joe to the bread line. squeezed on all sides, not a pretty picture. our only hope of maintaining pace is the commodities markets and in particular the precious metals. this is an ugly state of affairs brought about by greed and dishonesty. i didnt make this bed and i am not about to sleep in it. protect yourself, these bozos are in for the quick fix , not a lasting solution. clean the system out and start over.

hey its just my 2c

dharma

Oh boy, death and destruction in our future. India looking to be a major player when it's all over. They have no where to go but up.

These smack downs aren't working out well for the manipulators. Major opportunity now til end of the month to crash prices so they can unload shorts with lack of participants during the holiday season. The unknown is overseas players stepping in or not to buy up dips.

saturday night i had sushi, it was tainted and i have been ill ever since. last night was the 1st night i was able to hold down food. i am feeling somewhat better today

i have been pointing your attention to a generational shift taking place in the bond market. the 30 year bond bull has either ended or is ending. this is quite significant. the feds announcement on bonds was/is a fade. remember however, that the largest debtor the world has ever seen is the usa. sovereigns, historically never ever pay their debt. in this case , as has happened throughout history, the debt will be brought to worthlessness. i expect that @some point in the future great fear will come into this market. and @some point it will be an almost impossible buy. but , that is way down the rode. i tried to buy munis @the right shoulder in 84. every dealer i called had 0inventory of munis. it wont be easy on all fronts.

so, the push from debtors and the pull from creditors will be epic. w/gold serving as the paper punisher. i am not going to address if the usa has the gold they say they do. gorodn brown for example sold englands gold @the lows to his bankster friends. fargin the people. and as a reward he was elected prime minister. if you are looking to the public to wake up. think again. the fact is that as investors it is up to us to make important decisions affecting our finances. every time you sell gold, you put the money in fiat. and vice versa. @best the dollar is a flawed fiat currency.

so, now what?

gold has been spinning its wheels. and has now started the correction. which, will serve to refresh the bull. i see the possiblity of the low being 1325. i dont think it goes that low, but i like to have the possibilities in front of me. 1341 breaks into the previous price cycle and is support. 1358 marks the beginning of this price cycle. so these are the #s that i am watching. using weakness to continue accumulating .

if you are looking to cbs for guidance. look again. @the lows they were selling. now they are holding and accumulating. they are no smarter than the public. china tried to buy imf gold. they were turned down. so , they hold fiat. quietly the far east has been selling fiat and buying gold. @some point it will be possible to buy all the paper gold you want, but finding physical will be difficult /impossible. this present correction is setting up for the parabolic that i see taking place very soon.

one other note. gensler was a former vampire squid employee. now in charge of the cftc. which just propsed limits on size of commodities contracts. well on the other side is hsbc and jpm. short silver for years worth of production. as the hunts had a corner on silver and got squeezed by the exchange, now jpm et al are going to get squeezed on the other side. banksters are cannibalistic. putting them in charge only serves their self interests. and to hell w/the public

21st is the full moon. the 25 is the bradley. i have nothing of significance this month. we are over sold on the hourly charts. a bounce and then the final low

dharma

Good to see bargain buying in some of the miners while spot prices are ignored. Sinclair's pal Yra noted pressure on gold while the Federal Reserve manipulates during this quiet season, not so surprising the yearly cycle down under goes enhancements. Only weeks more for crashing gold and mining prices. A yawner so far.

Archived