Anaemic altitude

$spx slight problem with this downtick. 5 day cycle oscillator hasn't rolled over yet. 5 day cycle centerline at 1194 should be resistance. Crap. i see the chart has dropped the first data bar again. Recurring problem with freestockcharts.com

iamge400.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They had a decent operating system in XP and they kept making it more and more non-functional for serious business users.

Doc, expect you should be able to wipe the PC and reinstall XP.

Microsoft has always had an arrogant business culture that's tone-deaf to, and even contemptuous of, end users.

The key to understanding why the world's most common OS sucks ass is that MSFT has never led innovation in any sector or vertical. They've just been superb at using bullying & monopolistic tactics to capture market share with me-too products.

Windows jacked the first Mac GUI interface.

IE was a Netscape rip.

Word, Excel, PocketPC/Mobile, Xbox all followed respective competitors.....etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Also, the other thing is that you can sell lots more corporate training/services if you just change shit in each new release for no reason.

Also, the other thing is that you can sell lots more corporate training/services if you just change shit in each new release for no reason.

Lots of corporates seem to be saying NO-WAY to office 2007.. Too many Excel annoyances & new bugs. Ask a trader to adapt all his spreadsheets, and learn new key-strokes? Not gonna happen.

Short from $50? ;)

From above --

Edit: Chart shows that BIDU and AMZN have tended to following each other recently. So, with AMZN up, and BIDU lagging, there is the possibility that the wide gap between them will reduce -- which is exploitable by buying the cheap one [bIDU], and shorting the expensive one [AMZN]. Maybe.

Been scaling into Amzn, Avg entry is now $164. Short Bidu from $106.56.

:lol: I feel 4 u. XP is perfect. I got Vista'd a couple of years ago, and will never, ever, go through that freekin waste of time ever again. :lol:

Send you coding workforce to India, and this is what you get in return. Nice job Bill .. queen of the nerd douches.

You see, there's the point. Vista was a crap. Windows 7 is the best right now. Windows 7 is totaly different product offering. you will hear that from indepentend telco IT consultant.

Those numbers are bullstool tied to laptop distributors.

Basically ZERO corporations in the world have moved off XP .. for good reason.

* That includes trade floors, which, by the way are mostly on Office 2003.

Who wants to migrate 100,000 spreadsheets huh?

XP was perfect - I agree. Windows 7 is also perfect. End of Support is comin and all xp users will need to migrate to windows 7. All corporation didnt migrate to windows vista beacause it was a crap. More over they wanted to reduced the IT expenditures.

You see, there's the point. Vista was a crap. Windows 7 is the best right now. Windows 7 is totaly different product offering. you will hear that from indepentend telco IT consultant.

Sometimes when you tell people that Windows sucks, they get a glassy look....like they think you're referring to some esoteric aspect of the code structure....maybe that there's something slightly inelegant about how it compiles, or something.......

No. It sucks because it's a piece of shit from the perspective of the people who have to use it.

I'm a longtime user of both Win & Mac. I run lots of apps and prize speed & performance, which means I'm a keystroke dude.

I've used every version of Windows since 3.1. Each successive version, without exception, has been slower, more laden with bloatware, and more of a pain in the ass to customize to preserve the ease of use from the prior version.

whereas Mac continues to make their software more intuitive and the computer ever faster.

Yeah. The only Big Brother thing about Mac that can be a nuisance is the forced interlocking upgrades....e.g. "this content requires iTunes 10.X".....which turns out to require QuickTime Y.Y, which won't run unless you're on the latest Mac 10.Z.Z, which won't run on your G5 and requires a newer Mac.....but hey.

Archived