1200 MUST be saved

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope no one is flying this holiday or if they do, they plan on kicking the TSA in the nuts! This is outrageous - the kid can't be more than 10 yrs old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4

You pull that stupid humiliating shit with my 4 year old, and I'm going to bring the all mighty weight of the mother fornicateing legal world down on your worthless punk bureaucratic ass.

Do everything in my power to make you & your so-called superiors forever powerless and make you all wish you were never so stupid as to undress my boy in public.

Everyone should write their Clowngress critter regarding TSA, express you opinion.

Here is how to find out who your Clowngress critter is and also write to him/her.

Contact Your Clowngress critter here

Edit: I just sent my protest email to the Clowngress critter using above link.

Edit2: Send one to my Senator too.

You pull that stupid humiliating shit with my 4 year old, and I'm going to bring the all mighty weight of the mother fornicateing legal world down on your worthless punk bureaucratic ass.

Do everything in my power to make you & your so-called superiors forever powerless and make you all wish you were never so stupid as to undress my boy in public.

Amen.

Archived