1200 MUST be saved

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dharmaeye, I think I almost got my wife convinced about leaving this cesspool of Regina, SK. Calgary looking sweeter by the minute!

Its not any warmer.

Saskatoon is the nicest place in SK in my experience.

Calgary has the worst drivers I've seen. Pickup trucks and vans involved in most of accidents. Average age 38 years-young.

However it is first class/ world class city with representation from every country in the world. First class facilities of all kinds, except for salt water.

Alberta spends more money on disabled of any province in Canada, cause it is the richest province in Canada by a long shot.

Does better in bad times as it the energy center of northern North America. Major head office location.

More engineers per ca-pita....

Its not any warmer.

Saskatoon is the nicest place in SK in my experience.

Calgary has the worst drivers I've seen. Pickup trucks and vans involved in most of accidents. Average age 38 years-young.

However it is first class/ world class city with representation from every country in the world. First class facilities of all kinds, except for salt water.

Alberta spends more money on disabled of any province in Canada, cause it is the richest province in Canada by a long shot.

Does better in bad times as it the energy center of northern North America. Major head office location.

More engineers per ca-pita....

You got any information on neighborhoods and elementary schools? :unsure:

You got any information on neighborhoods and elementary schools? :unsure:

Generally the West side of city is best. All problem areas are in East Calgary.

http://www.cbe.ab.ca/schools/schools.asp

Have a niece who deliberately moved to a location by an Elementary that has Spanish immersion for her rug rats.

By the way it also it one of the top three internet/ connected cities in Canada.

You can find just about anything about Calgary on the internet.

Has a C-train for rapid transit - now being extended to SW.

NOTE most expensive/ or tied for downtown parking of any city in North America.

Personally I avoid downtown, though it is a lifestyle. Vacancy rates should increase due to many finishing apartment high rises over the next year. Office space is also increasing to building boom.

Generally the West side of city is best. All problem areas are in East Calgary.

http://www.cbe.ab.ca/schools/schools.asp

Have a niece who deliberately moved to a location by an Elementary that has Spanish immersion for her rug rats.

By the way it also it one of the top three internet/ connected cities in Canada.

You can find just about anything about Calgary on the internet.

Has a C-train for rapid transit - now being extended to SW.

NOTE most expensive/ or tied for downtown parking of any city in North America.

Personally I avoid downtown, though it is a lifestyle. Vacancy rates should increase due to many finishing apartment high rises over the next year. Office space is also increasing to building boom.

Thanks Dharm. And go Stamps! :lol:

Silver hittin' $30 next week.....?

....still holdin' out for $38 intermediate term (3-6 months) high

Then on to fiddy ($50)....later in 2011

Doubt it. ... unless you are expecting a commercials short squeeze and would have thought those boys won't repeat the 1980 error. But you never know. Heard a generation of silver traders used to trading silver in the $2-3 zone where wiped out back then.

Archived