Monthly Digger - November 2010

looking for a vertical move over the next 2-3 months

bv- certainly lives up to his name!

i posted awhile back and interview w/lassonde in which he reco olivut -olvrf . well he was on king world news yesterday and it took another leap. according to him, it is still cheap

dharma

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch'in spots again last night with silver mov'in on up but I'm already happy with my current silver positions so watch'in gold going up too decided to take the bait with adding to NG. it gapped like $.50 on the open and I bought at market. Oh well, it was only 100sh and the stock is quite forgiving on the long/short term.

Either silver doubled topped or the third time is a charm.

I keep saying those waterfalls reset the formations.

post-1024-12901008883658.jpg

full moon sunday, want to see follow through next week

coming out of the falling wedge on gdxj looks nice

over 1375 and i get the all clear

the eu will be joining qe , if they are not already

monetary policy remains the same

the world is up to its neck in debt

i see no reason to not be all in here.

if we pull back i will add

if not gidyap

dharma

soros talking out of both sides of his mouth

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2010/11/22_George_Soros_-_Conditions_Ideal_for_Gold_to_Rise.html

this piece by armstrong is brilliant

http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/The%20Rising%20Frustration%20with%20the%20Debt%20Crisis%2011-11-2010.pdf

1375 resistance being worked 1392 next up

following the late 79 fractal. room for a correction, i am all in and will wait out the correction should it come, odds are low though . seasonals are strong here

buying select juniors

dharma

Anyone looking at Victoria Gold VIT.V. Down 20% today on news. It isn't their main project and represents 6% of their resource.

November 23, 2010 – Toronto, ON - Victoria Gold Corp. (VIT.TSX-V) (“Victoria” or the “Company”) reports the identification of an apparently material mathematical error in the estimate of the gold resource of the Upper Zone (“Upper Zone”) of the Cove project in Nevada. The Upper Zone inferred resource of 315,100 tonnes at a grade of 32.9 g/t gold estimated by an independent consultant was announced in a Victoria press release on February 4, 2010 and was part of a National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) Technical Report dated March 5, 2010

Here is the link to the full news release.

http://www.vitgoldcorp.com/index.cfm?returnid=8130&newsid=1535&pagepath=Investors/Media_releases&id=8347

Remember, reporting requirements are different in Canada. Forget the actual error, it's now the lack of confidence in management hitting the share price.

Occasionally there are high ratios of gold in dirt but it is usually from just one or two drill hole reports.

CIGA Eric writes about ETF holdings and the fine print at Sinclair's site. Delivery failure on an ETF would by itself cause a couple hundred dollars swing in the price of spot. Besides the ETFs take investor's money and bet against them on the short side.

Archived