Monthly Digger - November 2010

charms, i have been forced by the market to change my view of silver the giant cup and handle , going back to 80 is the reason. i now think this market will make new forever highs.

slw blew the doors off w/its earnings. this sector is going to be seen as a good investment. and if they start giving dividends, watch out.

this is mirroring the leg of the july lows. we are heading into the strongest part of the year. i expect jimmy will have been conservative on his call for january. but, none the less , he made the call 10 years ago. a hat tip to mr. sinclair.

i am looking for 1900 fwiw

the hui has made a 2year consolidation after the 520 highs. i am looking for hui 850! no date or time

dharma

Dharma, I certainly would like to see your analysis rung out. I see some big pigmen want to instill some fear today.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dharma, I certainly would like to see your analysis rung out. I see some big pigmen want to instill some fear today.

charms i had 1426 as resistance on gold

changing margin requirements is a tactic they employ to cause corrections.

the 18th is a significant astro date

from the july lows to the oct 14 high there were 12 corrections. all of them short in duration. i suspect this will be more of the same

dharma

Sold me some GBG at 9% gain for the day and 104% total gains

Now got 24% cash again

I knew for a few weeks already my timing was wrong and I was dabbling in rearranging my portfolio

Yesterday seems to me as a blow off at high volume and an outside reversal day in many mining shares.

I hope bearvest shows up to give an idea what the correction will look like .

I was watching the spots last night which didn't look likely to recover the way they were acting so I put in some market sells on the open. Only HL did a serious gap down on my sells but I was up so much to begin with it didn't hurt so much.

Been re-weighting and buying back and adding already as it is close enough for me in bargain hunting.

i am feeling the $45 was all she wrote for this correction.

dharma

I wonder if that coincides with the dollar run up to the 78.60 area. Some might believe gold pulls back harder if the dollar can get through that area. Everyone is looking at the trendline below the recent lows in the dollar as support.

Caterpillar buying Bucyrus for $8.6 billion Heavy-equipment giant paying 32% cash premium in transaction

I was thinking about buying some oil or natural gas stocks but I don't think they will outperform gold or even silver stocks as an inflation hedge.

in the last bull that was the case

however, ng still has oversupply and is completely out of favor, majors are buying supply

that being said i took a starter position in ung, because i think it is in a bottoming process

dharma

as for gold i look for volatility to ratchet up

tomorrow and wednesday the bradley

wednes and thurs astro turn w/venus and jupiter going direct

miners didnt follow gold w/new lows on friday

they are holding

@these prices miners are making good scratch

i am a buyer on weakness

dharma

when the largest bond trader in the world, bill gross , comes on cnbc and issues a sell on bonds. stand up and take notice. bonds are tanking and as the dollar rises gold /stocks tank and that is what you are seeing. this will ultimately lead to an awakening which will bring 1700 gold into focus by end of january. the same situation occurred in 79 leading to more than a double in gold in 4 months.

the awakening will come @some point here soon. the economy is weak, in spite of all the bull horns blaring. this will cause major problems

1341 gold breaks into the previous cycle. and 1325 is good support. i am wearing my buy hat, but conditions arent right yet, for me to pull the trigger

dharma

I have three opinions

1) I do not think we bounce ( weak opinion)

2) 1260 is a Fibo I picked as most likely

3) December is going to end lower then it started

( red monthly candle )strong opinion )

Thanks for your pic Bearvest

Archived