Monthly Digger - November 2010

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whadda, thanks for the information on how to pick a good gold/minning company.

Good luck. Even the non-producers with fat reserves are moving today like NG and CHPGF.PK.

Finally HL is moving. I didn't think it would take a $2 or $3 move up in silver to prime it but oh well.

Spot gold has to confirm a $1400 hold then it's off to the races.

Anyone have any comments or thoughts on TKO, Taseko Minning? They've had a big drop because the Federal Government didn't approve one of their projects.

i bought ecuxf awhile back

i am looking @tgb and i have buys in below todays range.

longer term it will do just fine. right here. its an opportunity

dharma

i bought ecuxf awhile back

i am looking @tgb and i have buys in below todays range.

longer term it will do just fine. right here. its an opportunity

dharma

Thanks Dharma, that's what I thought. It seems to be the same sort of thing that happened to Nova Gold a couple of years ago.

Anyone have any comments or thoughts on TKO, Taseko Minning? They've had a big drop because the Federal Government didn't approve one of their projects.

You mean this Prosperity mine decision a lose-lose for all sides

It's too bad. That's why you need to own more than a few miners. You could play it for a recovery but no telling how long you would have to hold to see if things are ever worked out. I'd sell and move on and just keep an eye on it. Lots of other better investments right now.

NG was in a different situation with their partner ABX trying to buy them out, not so much a locals or environment problem.

You mean this Prosperity mine decision a lose-lose for all sides

It's too bad. That's why you need to own more than a few miners. You could play it for a recovery but no telling how long you would have to hold to see if things are ever worked out. I'd sell and move on and just keep an eye on it. Lots of other better investments right now.

NG was in a different situation with their partner ABX trying to buy them out, not so much a locals or environment problem.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. I guess I'll move on and look for some other companies.

Thanks Whadda.

You think we have a chance of seeing $35 in silver in the near future?

I already see $35 silver. <_< But seriously, it depends on the physical situation. The vaults at the Comex are almost down to sawdust now, and according to Harvey Organ, even people with warehouse receipts are pulling their bullion out so as not to fall victim to any "accidents." The big move could come as early as December.

post-7379-12892635394405.jpg

charms, i have been forced by the market to change my view of silver the giant cup and handle , going back to 80 is the reason. i now think this market will make new forever highs.

slw blew the doors off w/its earnings. this sector is going to be seen as a good investment. and if they start giving dividends, watch out.

this is mirroring the leg of the july lows. we are heading into the strongest part of the year. i expect jimmy will have been conservative on his call for january. but, none the less , he made the call 10 years ago. a hat tip to mr. sinclair.

i am looking for 1900 fwiw

the hui has made a 2year consolidation after the 520 highs. i am looking for hui 850! no date or time

dharma

Archived