What A Way To Go

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bear drech
Look what I figgered out how to do! Add emoticons. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dok and a man at your age!! I see it but i dont believe it--Shame on you-- By the way vat's vit dis AVATAR A VATAR vat do you dink --i'm in a restaurant or somding?

Look what I figgered out how to do! Add emoticons.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Dok and a man at your age!! I see it but i dont believe it--Shame on you-- By the way vat's vit dis AVATAR A VATAR vat do you dink --i'm in a restaurant or somding?

I'm gonna miss Beardrech when guest posting is done. c'mon..sign in! don't want to lose ya! :unsure:

spiners already at work...Dow Jones newswire reporting INTC expecting mid to high point of revenue target range..... What makes them so smart?

Maybe that is what this little bump is about.

that came across at 1:00, must have been timing to MH fibs.

post-2-1039072278.jpg

After hours, Go to night stool, probably the most interesting board for after hours anywhere. All the news and great moderators! thanks for their hard work!

We really appreciate the logo. Thanks thanks thanks.

Once I get my new Metastock running I'll really be dangerous. Now all I'll need is 30 years of experience like DocStar. I'm gonna try to do some intermediate term analysis with real trades. I hope those of you who are intermediate or swing traders will tune in and help out.

Tanks again Ano. Beautiful work.

Archived