• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dharma

we are at odds again

I sold a quarter of my core of yamana today at the high of the day

I got 23% cash now and plan to hold out till mid november

if I can :rolleyes:

i am actually in your camp, i have turns in mid november. however, the possibility exists here and now. so, i went long, that is where my money is . my work shows turns november 8-9. we will see

dharma

Jesse's.....TIC TOC

CFTC's Chilton raises alarm about silver market

WASHINGTON

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:30am EDT

Oct 26 (Reuters) - There have been repeated attempts to influence prices in silver markets, Bart Chilton, a commissioner at the U.S. futures regulator, said on Tuesday.

"There have been fraudulent efforts to persuade and deviously control that price," Chilton said in prepared remarks before a Commodity Futures Trading Commission meeting.

Chilton said he could not pre-judge the outcome of the CFTC's ongoing investigation of the silver markets, but said public deserves some answers to their concerns.

since the july lows the precious metals have been on a tear. prices has averaged a couple of hundred dollars higher than last quarter. i suspect that earnings for producers will reflect this in their earnings

dharma

i have bought these levels so i am waiting to see if 1315 holds, if not i am on the buy again

Gone 10% to 8% cash only cause the portfolio keeps moving up all by itself. Spread out in HL NGD NG and bunch of others, just in case someone pulls a monkey wrench out of their hat and throw it into the gears, I might collect some more profits for cash short term.

Deje vu, as in the past some type of temporary fix is created to delay the inevitable. Dollar is a wild ride lately, gotta have traders on edge.

Silver and gold up above the short term down trend lines today. Feels more like a pull back and consolidation than a correction so far. Watching and waiting.

Silver and gold up above the short term down trend lines today. Feels more like a pull back and consolidation than a correction so far. Watching and waiting.

In the past this is where I bought and I was wrong during 10 years

Now I sold some more yamana and am up to 25% cash

Plan to buy after another 8 trading days

Will be on high alert from 10 november on or whenever the slow stochs double dipped

there are so many crosscurrents

7-8 week cycle low due now

market pressing , but going nowhere

1358a colose above that and the price breaks into the next price cycle. so far it has not been able to make progress in that price cycle

i am only looking @stuff here that gets taken behind the woodshed. jag and sgrcf otherwise i cant bring myself to buy

dharma

all the corrections since the july lows have been short in duration. this move to 1325 although longer in duration was not that steep and although, longer, not that long . and today w/a close above 1358 the market has shown its intentions. i am 95% long and i will add the rest w/another close above 1358. i think that very very soon we see upside acceleration. the corrections of the past have been up to 55 days , the harmonic could remain the same length w/the corrections being shorter in duration. this week was the 7/8week cycle low. the pattern on the hui projects to 850 and i dont mind in the least being the only one bullish here in the short term.

dharma

Archived