Faith Can Move Mountains

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rog: do you really think there is a chance intc disapoints? Granted biz stinks, but they ususally find a way to spin it. And god knows the crowd wants to believe. Perhaps this is the time when they have no choice, but for the life of me I can not trust mgmt .

Dr. Stool,

I've noticed the same thing on many occasions. I think there are two versions of intraday jam.

The first one which we are all to familiar with is where the market has been moving down hard and it suddenly starts ocillating up and down violently. This usually happens prior to a major jam job.

The second version of this is a holding jam. They appear to suspend the motion and it looks like everything is frozen. Seen both too many times to count.

Noticing the ocillation effect has saved me several times just before the big tooling. I have noted a correlation between the size of the ocillations and the amount of feed.

stuck between 905 and 909 - this don't seem normal for da bull - somebody must of read the righting on the wall until shorts load up - I'm gettin paranoid

Just noticed that someone bought 370 put contracts (April 40's) for QLGC. Looks like someone is loading up.

more crap to look at:

some supportive volume moved in last hour, suggesting pause like on ndx100, similar to spx today.

daily pivot point on compx 1429, so bias down unless breaks above.... figured from pivot calculator... which I check on all traded stocks for check points. and to see if they match res. & supp levels.

qqv still trending up, now at 46.92, do not expect a major reversal up on qqq unless qqv reverses downward.

bouncing back and forth since past last resistance, ( struggleing)

intc... level II, just watching to see if there is any institutional support.... looks like many mm's are just batting it back and forth for scalps. some on both bid & ask

One thing (among many) that I haven't figgered out is when to ignore the fucutures and when not to. HEre's what I wrote last night in the Intraday Outlook for today:

Look for 5 hour-1 day lows either side of 11 AM Turdsday. Based on the 3 hour wavelet the cmap would be 911 but the way the wave patterns shape up it might not get that low. We'll see how the fucutures act overnight. The highs would be due at 1:30 and 3PM. If they're earlier, the 5 day cycle up phase is petering out. The 8 day cycle should still be down, with a possible cmap of 900-905 in a couple of days.

Then after seeing the fucutres this morning, I shaded everything upward, although kept the times the same. The fucutures fooled me. Most of the time market follows, but not always.

Guest AssMaster

Well that stock I was gaming (VTSS) filled the gap up to exactly my sell stop, partially filled (50%), went into the dumperoo, and is now climbing slowly back up again. It looks like it might have a fifth wave left in it, but I will sell the rest when (if) it reaches target.

Archived