Faith Can Move Mountains

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to being a taped Duck I am a half-assed E-waver. Anybody think that we are just now completing wave v of 1 down from Dec 2 top for the NDX with wave 2 up next? :rolleyes:

CBOE Put/Call

BTW, I find this mid-day move to be very interesting. Looks like index types are looking for a good sized drop this afternoon. Overall bias seems high though.

post-3-1039108072_thumb.gif

Nasty breaks below 1400 and a full out panic freefall begins.

Pile: I think your right. This market is setting on a cliff and the wind is blowing harder. Won't take much to push it over. INTC? Maybe the people who know what INTC is going to say will start it down this afternoon. I really do think 800 SPX is a possibility in the next week or two. :mellow: I'm as ready as I can be for it. IG

I read someplace that the last time the DOW was up 8 weeks in a row was in 1994 and afterward it dropped for 13 days straight . Does anybody know if that is right?

Still in cash... gaps not filled upside on NDX completely yet... althought Q's hit 27, and I did say yesterday next move would be 24.50 on Q's from there...

Intel surprises a tad tonight, futures go up... I Short tomorrow morning on gap fills...

At least, thats what this SG is thinking today...

Cheers

Archived