Faith Can Move Mountains

Guest EagerBeav
Glad: The Church we used to go to had a similar experiance happen when they built the building 5 years ago. In this case the Church needed fill dirt. About $60,000 worth. Just so happens a construction company was widening roads in the area and needed somewhere to dump the dirt. They hauled all the fill dirt the Church needed in free of charge. They still talk about that miracle.

My wife is studying to be a pastor and we have personally seen so many things happen in our lives that I have no problem believing in miracles.

Now if the S&P would just close at or below 800 before Dec expiration..... <_<

I second that Inj.Griz, as I am holding Dec OEX Puts. :P :lol: :D

And I too love to here about miracles, especially during these times! :D :D

Morning to all, and MAY THE BEAR PREVAIL!!!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bout the revised cycle map in this mornin's pre market Anals, I think the basic idea still holds, just shift all the channels down about 5 points. That's how far short they were on the opening pop. Everything else, I'll stick with in terms of time etc.

For now... :huh:

My wife is studying to be a pastor and we have personally seen so many things happen in our lives that I have no problem believing in miracles.

third that, eager. spx 650, anyone? :huh:

Glad: The Church we used to go to had a similar experiance happen when they built the building 5 years ago. In this case the Church needed fill dirt. About $60,000 worth. Just so happens a construction company was widening roads in the area and needed somewhere to dump the dirt. They hauled all the fill dirt the Church needed in free of charge. They still talk about that miracle.

And I too love to here about miracles, especially during these times! :D :D

Morning to all, and MAY THE BEAR PREVAIL!!!!

AMEN, EB!

Archived